How long are your jerk off sessions?

Just curious, cause lately I have been going faster than normal, so the session I am performing right now is actually been a good hour and it has been amazing so far, feels good not to come yet, so I am curious how long do you normally go for?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

Mainly what Rege said, but it also depends if I had gone for a run or worked out earlier. If I had they last longer, but if I just had an easy day and felt bored then it would just be a quick booster for me. But for the most part around the same times he stated.

• Endurance is a good thing to have. The longer you can last without cumming, pleases the girl. It takes me a long while to come also. But the gals that I'm with have multiple orgasms. They are very happy.

• I can orgasm without ejaculating in under a minute. I do that just to get the sensation and quit there. If I have time for a long one, I jerk anywhere from 15-75 depending on what I'm watching and how horny I've been.

• Hmm.. 30 to 75 minutes. Sometimes as short as 10 minutes if I want a quick boost of pleasure before I go to sleep and am tired from a long day.