• Ask
  • myTake

What can I SAY to get my boyfriend horny?

We only see each other a few times a week, because of work schedules. Also the fact that he lives in the country, and I live in the city makes it... Show More

I'd like something detailed to say to him. Like what EXACTLY should I say

Most Helpful Opinion

• just play with him sexually with out trying to be sexual tell him you went shopping but some t shirts and some cute underwear you just got out the shower tell him its hot can't find something to wear to bed he should catch on hopefully

What Guys Said 2

• well, the thing about guys, you really don't need to say much to make us horny lol. if you don't really wanna go over the top id say really just talk about how you look good that day, what ur wearing, just stuff like that. going past that really just saying the F word and I want something done to me I'm horny will most likely send him over the top lol.

What Girls Said 1

• Say? Existing pretty much seals the deal. Sorry, but it really is as simple as that.When it comes to saying things...I find the less the better. Many guys actually get turned off when a girl they are in a relationship launches into talking raunchy...