Ladies - Penis Size?

Does size matter?What Length?Girth? Which is perfect for you?

more details? inches and etc.
I have been told by some women that size matters..ladies please tell what you like..I want sizes PLEASE!
Big or small...some lady friend of mine says they have to be at least 8 inches and 2 in diameter
ADULTS ONLY
Come on ladies width too!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• women saying size doesn't matter,( I know it doesn't matter that much when your in love, then its about the person its attached to) maybe haven't tired a very small penis. I would like to feel like I'm actually being filled out. but I'd say between 6-8inches is a size I would prefer.

• Good answer..check out my other questions please

What Girls Said 6

• Size does not matter but I would rather it be smaller then larger cause then it adds to the pain.

• I prefer a thicker penis - length... ideally somewhere around 6-8Inches - my boyfriends is honestly perfect! Yay for me! :D

• Your answers are awesome..i hope to answer your questions

• Cool - yeah honesty is the best policy so ask away!

• size doesn't matter. it is the person that it is attached to that really does.

• If you want sizes I agree with Jannike87

• It depends on the girl. Either extreme is not so good for most of us, but there's personal preference involved.

• six inches sounds great

• Why, how big are you? ...I'll tell you if that's toward my liking... by the way, I can't add you because my computer won't allow that for some reason but ask me ALL the personal questions you want and I might have some of my own at arneubaum@hotmail.com

• Mine is 6 inches long and about 2 inches around

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!