How old were you when you started masturbating?

i think I was too young. I was 8 when I started playing with my nipples 10 with my clit and 14 with my pussy.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 6

• I was 4 or 5, and I actually had an orgasm. I remember lying on the couch at night watching the Flintstones or whatever else was on Cartoon Network and just rubbing my clit, kind of just in one direction. It felt good in a ticklish sort of way so I kept going, and a moment later the feeling intensified and I lost the urge to keep touching it completely. I don't think it was a full blown orgasm the kind that women have; rather more like a "mini" orgasm. Since then I've masturbated regularly (by that mean on most days) up until now (I'm almost 20), although I didn't know what I was doing until I was a teen. I always thought I was tickling myself, and I used to get "turned on" by seeing people getting tickled. ...I'm quite disturbed now just writing that so I'll just stop talking now.

• It's common for very young girls to masturbate. As young a 3 even. You have to remember with children they are simply doing it because it feels good, they don't understand it as a bad thing, and they shouldn't be told it is bad, because it's not as long as they do it in private. I would say that's not too young. You are just learning your body.

• i was about 5 or six and I rubbed myself a lot.

• I was around 10 - started with the shower head - then used a massage thing on my p**** then started using a thick pen or similar and only started using my fingers about 2 years ago - - oddly enough! Haha

• First time I remember doing it was around 7 or 8, but I have this feeling it wasn't the first time and have no clue how young I really was.

• hahahahah probably like 5 when I first started to go, hmmm that feels nice.. but probably not 12 er 13 that I finally figured out what to do

• What do you do?

• i was around 10 or 11 when i liked the feel of my nipples being touched 15 16 when i started to masturbate 17 when i lost my virginity