• Ask
  • myTake

Have a question about the color of semen.

Guys usually have white semen right?So... I was wondering why my boyfriend has clear semen, does it mean he is sterile or something?

Most Helpful Opinion

• The clearer the semen, the less sperm there is in it. This could be as a result of sterility, or more likely it could be that you are either looking at his pre-cum (not the actual orgasm ejaculate or that he has been masturbating often enough that his sperm count hadn't had enough time to replete itself by then.

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 3

• The clearer and least amount means he's been doing stuff. The more color white/yellowish and thickness and more amount mean it's been awhile. Those are your clues. lol!

• sounds like pre cum..

What Girls Said 3

• That could just be pre cum. If it is then its nothing.

• That is due to frequent sex and masturbation, test out that theory. No sex or masturbating for a week or so and see if it improves, I don't think anything is wrong. Men sometimes ejaculate what is called "pre-cum" at the start of sex, it is very clear in appearance and it's possible for women to become pregnant...so I am sure clear semen isn't a bad sign either way.

• agreed. from what I've seen so far, the clearer the semen, the more frequent your guy is ejaculating. I used to get annoyed when my boyfriend shoots clear cum, I have a jealous mind, haha!

• Smart girl! Now you know. lol!

What They Said On Facebook