• Ask
  • myTake

Have a question about the color of semen.

Guys usually have white semen right?So... I was wondering why my boyfriend has clear semen, does it mean he is sterile or something?

Most Helpful Opinion

• The clearer the semen, the less sperm there is in it. This could be as a result of sterility, or more likely it could be that you are either looking at his pre-cum (not the actual orgasm ejaculate or that he has been masturbating often enough that his sperm count hadn't had enough time to replete itself by then.

• I agree with this answer

What Guys Said 3

• The clearer and least amount means he's been doing stuff. The more color white/yellowish and thickness and more amount mean it's been awhile. Those are your clues. lol!

• sounds like pre cum..

What Girls Said 3

• That could just be pre cum. If it is then its nothing.

• That is due to frequent sex and masturbation, test out that theory. No sex or masturbating for a week or so and see if it improves, I don't think anything is wrong. Men sometimes ejaculate what is called "pre-cum" at the start of sex, it is very clear in appearance and it's possible for women to become pregnant...so I am sure clear semen isn't a bad sign either way.

• agreed. from what I've seen so far, the clearer the semen, the more frequent your guy is ejaculating. I used to get annoyed when my boyfriend shoots clear cum, I have a jealous mind, haha!

• Smart girl! Now you know. lol!