When and where did you first have sex ?

When and Where did you first have sex ? x

in detail, please

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 14th birthday party, guys and girls could bring a tent and spend the night. my girlfriend brought a tent and when we all went to bed I went in my tent which had like 3 other people in it but they already fell asleep, I heard something outside so I couldn't sleep and I heard someone come in the tent so I looked and it was my girlfriend, she tip toed over to me and we started kissing and making out and one thing led to another and luckily for me one of my friends gave me a rub that night xD

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• It happened a this past March, when I was 18. It happened in my dorm room at like 4 in the morning, with this guy I had been unofficially dating for a while. He was really caring and made me really comfortable, made it slower and sensual.We still haven't officially dated... yet. We are friends at the moment, but once school starts back up, things might change. No regrets though!

• it was 4 days before my 16 birthday. we lied and told my mom we were going to the movies we went to his cousins house. we did it in someones bed. it sucked and hurt. and the guy wasn't special. I regret it now but its the past and I'm moving on.

• It was my first "big kid" party 2 months ago. I was really drunk and this guy saw that as an advantage and we did it in a bathroom. It wasn't very good from what I remember.

• my first time was at a kegger when I was 17 lol. I met a smoking hot guy and we ended up doing it in my pickup truck for hours. I don't regret it and looking back now its kind of funny!

• I was 17, I was hanging out with this guy who I ended up dating at his house. We were fooling around and then suddenly we were both naked and we went for it. I wasn't nervous at all, and it just felt like a right thing to do at the time!

• Is that sarcasm I detect? there was nothing interesting and/or thrilling about it!

• I wish my first time was that interesting and thrilling, lol.