What is your definition of "Sexy"?

This is a simple question for everyone.

What is "sexy" in your eyes?

Most Helpful Girl

• there are so many! and theyre all different to everyone!

for me personally...the whole package with a guy and how it matches his personality...like for example I can only describe SEXY with a guy I have liked with all my heart...so what attracted me to him was that he was slightly badass yet religious and a smarty pants who just pretended not to be, he cooks, to my friends and some girls he was considered a bum...because he wears same tshirts all the time and dirty jeans, but to me that was extremely sexy because they weren't dirty as in didn't do laundry-dirty, but he just likes being simple and casual with a simple tshirt and jeans that he wears a lot, if he's comfortable in that and confident then who am I not to like that? I also liked the way he walked, his voice was deep and made me melt...he was opinionated and honest...ambitious...loves kids and animals...he didn't go out to be what other guys are these days...by wearing armani or abercrombie or something...he was being himself...and that was sexy to me. everything he did was sexy. sigh...