What is your definition of "Sexy"?

This is a simple question for everyone.What is "sexy" in your eyes?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• there are so many! and theyre all different to everyone! for me personally...the whole package with a guy and how it matches his personality...like for example I can only describe SEXY with a guy I have liked with all my heart...so what attracted me to him was that he was slightly badass yet religious and a smarty pants who just pretended not to be, he cooks, to my friends and some girls he was considered a bum...because he wears same tshirts all the time and dirty jeans, but to me that was extremely sexy because they weren't dirty as in didn't do laundry-dirty, but he just likes being simple and casual with a simple tshirt and jeans that he wears a lot, if he's comfortable in that and confident then who am I not to like that? I also liked the way he walked, his voice was deep and made me melt...he was opinionated and honest...ambitious...loves kids and animals...he didn't go out to be what other guys are these days...by wearing armani or abercrombie or something...he was being himself...and that was sexy to me. everything he did was sexy. sigh...

What Guys Said 6

• I have no idea; I know when I've found it, but I can't say why.

• Sexy is sublime. If you notice sexiness, it's not sexy.

• Power is sexy.

• At least the girls think about their answers. The guys just seem to do it for XPER points.Anyways, it's hard to define it. I do like it when a girl has quiet confidence and walks with a swagger. Not cocky, but confident. She takes care of her body and is RESPONSIBLE. Doesn't have to have a degree, but must be able to support herself. Can't just be a housewife. She doesn't need perfect skin or teeth, but has to be pretty. A nice slim body helps...but not completely necessary. She has to be decently strong too, like not always having to ask a guy to help lift a 30 lb. box. She also has to be able to do guy things, like be handy and not be so feminine all the time. I hate super-feminine women. They're so fake and diva-ish.So there you go.

• a girl who takes care of herself and her bodyand can be feminine without faking it

• Sexy are those who know how to handle their partner romantically with respect. - MensHealthInstitute.Org

What Girls Said 3

• definitely his personality.respect for othershonestycompassionintelligence...i like someone who can hold an intelligent convo now and againindividuality...doesn't try to be someone that he's nota sense of humortakes care of himselfhas a good set of values and moralshas life goalsconfidence...but not egotisticali love musicians, mostly because I'm one myself and I can relate.I'm a sucker for blue eyes and dark brown hairalso a guy who isn't clean shaven, but I'm not a fan of the full beard either.nice teethshapely armshigh cheek bones

• Well, I was going to write one but you kinda summed it up for me. So, what she said. Haha that's what she said. Also, the part in the answer below from "slightly badass" to "he cooks."

• I agree cooking is definitely and asset!

• Well I sure do find it sexy when a guy is funny, when he is strong, so that he can protect me, when he is able to deal with my bitchiness, because its such a turn off when a guy is bitchy. I am already a bitch, and we don't need to bitches in the relationship, hahaha. A guys since of humor is always the first thing that gets me.MATURE! is also one of the biggest thingsStreet Smarthas a good head on his shouldersWhen He is kind hearted and means welland #1 on my list is when he shows me that he cares about me :]

• Also, this guy I have a crush on gets made fun of for his clothes because wears tight jeans sometimes and nice shirts. But, damn is he hot, and he gets upset sometimes but we tell him we like it and he continues to wear it... He's so cute!