Why don't girls stare??

When I go to the steam room at my local gym, I wear my shorts really low down so at least half of my dick is showing and all my pubes.

But girls take one quick look and then somehow don't look again.

I mean if a girl walk in showing cleavage, us guys would stare loads.

Why is this girls? Why do you not stare?

Also can I get in trouble for doing this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm going to be brutally honest with you. If a woman sees your shorts is halfway down your butt and your pubes are showing, she's going to assume you're some kind of sick exhibitionist and she's not going to want to look at you because she's not going to find you attractive.

If a woman DOES find you attractive, she'll look, but she won't ogle. That's just not the way we do it. We're a lot more polite and subtle than guys. And we don't typically stare at the crotch. When I'm at the gym, I subtly check out guys with ripped chest, broad shoulders, nice butt. I don't really stare at the crotch. But if I see a guy trying to let his groin hang out halfway, I'd avoid him.

It's a myth that women aren't visual. We are. If women weren't visual creatures too, then it shouldn't matter if a guy is balding and overweight. And yet we all prefer a guy with a nice body.

However, women only ogle at guys we find attractive while guys will ogle large boobs on basically anyone. If a woman doesn't find you attractive, she's not going to feel inclined to ogle your body parts. I only peek at the bods of guys I have a crush on.

And yes, you CAN get in trouble for it. Most gyms have policies on what's considered descent. If someone reported that you weren't properly dressed while OUTSIDE of the dressing room, you CAN get in trouble.

What Girls Said 40

• me personally, I have to get to knw a guy to like their body parts. some gurls wld stare, me I wld find it diisgusting. get some pants on, get some shorts that fit you and jus tak ur shirt off, that will get a gurl to stare, you don't hav to show off ur man hood to get a gurl to stare. there are other ways, lik jus hav good muscles or a nice butt. lol

• We are totally not interested in your d*** for one.

• one word.. awkward. That's why they aren't looking again especially since you are in a public place!

• Oh god...please don't do this. For starters, women are not as visual as men so we don't stare as much and get turned on by seeing your genitals. We are wired differently from you. I absolutely hate it when I'm at the gym and guys have their shorts down low like that or worse yet, wear thin, white swim trunks and you can see everything. It just makes it awkward. I go to the gym to work out and use the sauna and hot tub to unwind. I don't appreciate being visually assaulted by your man bits. There is a time and a place for everything, and a gym is not the time or place for that, unless you're in the locker room.

• because WE know that is rude to stare.

and we'd be embarrassed

• Maybe women SHOULD start staring at men's' packages and butts, then they would finally realize how uncomfortable it is when they do it to us!

If a guy has his pants pulled low enough to show his pubic hair, I think he's being an arrogant show off (which is a turn off entirely) and a pervert (creeps don't get laid, btw). What are you gonna do next? Run around in a trench coat and flash people? Walking around with half your d*** hanging out is downright wrong - it's incredibly invasive to innocent people. It's borderline assault.

Put your d*** away, seriously.

• Because girls aren't animals like guys are. we don't care only about what your packing we care about what your really about too. Unlike guys, yall see a girl with big butt and boobs and think ahe's the beat thing god ever created. it a lot more to a girl than looks.

• You cannot compare what you are showing off to a woman's cleavage. Breasts are not genitals. Showing off one's genitals is a whole diffeent ball game. (pun intended). Also you need to bear in mind, for general purposes, that women stare at men's clothed crotches often, particularly when a man is attractive to her. It is just that she is far more disceet and has developed a way of not getting seen doing it. Women are much better at this than men.

Exposed genitals are a bit much for most people. A little left to the imagination goes a long way. Many woman do like to see a low cut pair of pants or shorts that almost go too low but not quite so low that we see a lot of pubic hair and half your penis. Love the hair trail that leads down. If you have a great body, you will get more pleasant reactions this way than showing too much.

• Agree with the hair trail.

and girls' thoughts don't always lead to sth sexual when they see a guy's penis. when they're not in the mood, probably the first thing in their mind is "eewww..gross!"

• yes you can get into trouble because that's public nudity, anyways. a girl might not want to look because they willl seem "d*** hungry" and they might not want to eye hump you. or seem too desperate by staring at you. think about it, when girls get stared at, they automatically think that the guy is a pig, so they might not want to portray the same image...believe me, you won't catch them going it but they definitely look at you, especially if your d*** was hanging out? ...which is strange just to add in. ok hope this helped=D good luckk finding your answer

• I'd be scared. and also I have a boyfriend so I wouldn't want to look, that's just way too much detail I don't want to know. chances are the girls in the gym don't even know your name before they get to see that so that's also actually probably turning them off.

• I'd probably stare but that's probably cause I'm a virgin and it would be kinda like seeing a unicorn at this point. You would probably get in trouble with some jealous dudes if ur packing but if you get something out of this then right on!

• A few of us like Muscle more than the groin area.

From my perspective, just shave.

:p LOL

• I'm a woman who LOVES sex; I am unusual. I would perv!

The main problem you have is that Women are told all their lives by society not to sluts, not to be whores...we're supposed to be Wives and Mothers. That's it.

This is the main reason women don't like sex and feel disgusted by such things...sorry, but you guys have created and maintain a society that actively encourages women to be prudish while you all want to jump our bones. Your fault entirely...

• I'd rather say its our ancestors's fault. Men today have little to do with it.

• One word... EWWWWW!

dude don't do that! You can get in serious trouble and quite honestly a chiseled chest is much hotter!

*Gag*

• ick! girls don't stare because that's just disgusting!

• welll hahahah which gym is this? because you really would look away from me if I was there..you're the one who could not look at me the way I would stare at your thing...ladies would take a glance at it and that's the norm but it remains on their head...girls feel the same way as you guys do but they have that girl instincts and behaviors..

• because dicks aren't pretty to look at. also, if any girl were to stare at that, it would be because you're making a spectacle of yourself; you look ridiculous. wear clothes and stop thinking that the male anatomy is beautiful, because it's really NOT.

• Hehehe Thank you !!!! but it would also be gross if a gurl did that but men wouldn't find it gross though!!

• :(

• Eww gross. why exactly are you doing that? Are you seeking attention? The reason the ladies aren't looking is because when a girl looks at a guy, she doesn't look at him in a sexual way. Girls see your pubes and all they think is:Jackass. And yes, you can get in trouble for it. Also, it's weird and creepy to look at something like that for so long, no one wants to be caught looking at that. As for cleavage on a woman, It's not her vagina or nipples, and it's not actually showing off her privates like you mentioned here. Pull it up boy and good luck.

• yes you can get in trouble for it... and girls don't stare cause they find it disrespectful and gross.

• Lol sexual harassment anyone?

• Because it's so disgusting they're ashamed and embarrassed to even look at it.

• lol you've got some serious issues if you really thought girls would be turned on by that.

Pull up your pants boy.

• Its not attractive when guys try and show off their dick. Some girls have boyfriends or husbands that go in gyms, so you showing off your dick, isn't something they want to go home and tell there man. Here's a question, if you had a woman and she came home and said some dude was showing off his junk, would you get p*ssed? and yea you can if a girl presses sexual assault on you.

• If walked in yes I would look and turn around walk away and have my mind set that you were a dirty pervert and womanizer. If a woman was sat there showing half of private parts you would have her down as a slag would you not.

• are you serious?! do you really think that a girl would want to see that?

also, put it away, because you really could get into trouble for that.

• haha because breasts are lovely and sexy (im a girl who thinks that) and well to be perfectly honest all you guys who say or think your dick is sexy lol...its not. what it can do to a women is but do I want to take a picture of it and put it on my wall hell no! lol..honestly I don't want to see it at all. why do guys call their dick sexy anyways do you think it will turn us on more haha ...cause it doesn't! lol well not for me anyways plus I know a lot of girls who feel the same.

and yeah you could get in trouble with that ew! lol. omg ew!

• girls are generally more attracted to the upper body of a man (with the exception of guy's butts), because - let's face it - guys have a disaster area down there. Plus, even if a girl likes that area, you should keep in mind that girls are very sneaky and will wait till you're not looking at them to take a peek at your cash and prizes and then quickly look away with that short mental picture.

• Lmao "your cash and prizes"!!!!!!!!

• Because that's gross.

• you seem desperate...

we might thnk you're a stripper...

gym is for working out not checking opposite sex out...when I need to work out...i have to stay focused and reach my calorie burn limit for the day...no distractions needed...

but if I do get distracted by a hot guy...ill peek from the corner of my eye then get back to work and burn that fat!

• Because girls are ninjas. If I saw a hot guy doing that I would stare from the corner of eye. But then again that is not all girls think about.

• Because girls are very discrete when it comes displaying interest in a guy, plus in that situation if your stuff was halfway hanging out it's awkward as is, and we know you want us to stare so we wouldn't give you the satisfaction "stud"...that is kinda hott though thinking about it I can't lie I would have took more than one peek...ha

• because that's gross. but it got me horny. lol.

• girls are less visual stimulated then guys. and they don't want to be caught looking at some guys pubes. or maybe you aren't as good looking as you think?

• BURN!

• Ooh harsh haha is it bad that I kinda like it sorry dude but if you think that is attractive I don't think you are the brightest crayon in the box if you get my drift lol :)

• Because that is just weird.

• Girls don't think like guys do..When guys see girls they think "Oh he's cute, or oh he's hot" or he's a dream, Not I wonder what his dick looks like or I would like to suck his dick..Or I want to see it...

• Well one, most girls probably find it offending, creepy, and gross. That's why they never look again. Yes, you can get into trouble for it so pull up your pants.

• Because doing that makes you look like a creep.

• I can only speak for myself, but I just find the male anatomy strange. Yea you could get in trouble for doing that. Don't flash your junk.

• dude... keep your pants on. we girls are not that desperate. in our culture, that's called flashing and is a crime by law, lol!

• @dave

The situation is different because men only really need to cover up their groin to be decent. however when women change in the locker room, we're totally nude, upper body included. So it wouldn't be right for a guy to be in the locker room.

Also, men ogle and really get a rise out of seeing a bunch of naked women, whereas most women wouldn't get turned on by a bunch of naked guys. We're just not really wired that way. Women have a strong preference for guys we are emotionally attached

• Haha I love the fact you tried to comment back but can't even spell words correctly! good luck with that :)

• @dave & cutie, I meant that in my country. here the men have no business messing around female restrooms. the authority here is dead serious if any guys try to cross the line, lol!

• Show Older
  • well if your pubes are like a rain forest... then that's why:)

do you have a body? if not that that's why.

girls would FLIP if you looked right at us and gave a devilish' grin and walked out.

• ugh gross...so not only is your pants halfway down but you're totally untrimmed down there?

that's why women only glanced. They took one glance, got grossed out, and never looked again.

• Guys shouldn't trim???/ SAYS WHO.. and eww !! yes your should trim!!

• That is true if he looked a gave a grin, it would make us laugh...and hard....

• Show Older
  • uhh, probably they don't stare because you're creeping them out by doing that... if I saw a guy with half his thing hanging out for no reason, I'd be embarrassed for him and make a point of not looking.

What Guys Said 15

• Your body looks pretty good, and it still will even if your stomach and thigh have gotten a little bigger from the picture. Please be reassured that you have nothing to worry about.

• Yes you can get in trouble.

The reason they don't stare can be summed up in two words: Chat Roulette.

If they really want to see random d***, they go there. (And I honestly don't know of any woman who wants to see random d***.)

• They have more class.

• actually my girl "friend" always stares at me. its how I know that I am attractive to her. if I don't believe a girl is attracted to me by either giving me the double take or staring I won't approach her. I wound up approaching my girl "friend" because I approached her...even if she stared

• maybe you got to many d*** pubes lmao

• They have dignity my friend.

• HAHA hey man. Stimulate their imagination not their gag reflex! Subtle works best. Can't you get arrested for that?

www.stuff-about.com

• Why the hell do you do this?

• There are different type of girls and different type of guys,so not all are one and the same.

There will be one's that stare and ones's that don't,so you may be shocked that there are guys that won't even try to stare at a girl's body unless they are dating them.

Peace!

• they do. why do you think they wear sunglasses bigger than their head? lol, so they don't be obvious about it =P

• Let me put it in context: You are flashing your genitals to women. I mean, cmon; Keep it in your pants. (I'm not going to say the "L" word, but take the hint.)

• I would seriously believe that yes, you can get into trouble for doing this. This isn't something that a lot of them don't care to see. It's just shocking.

• You have received quite a few answers already, but I see one important factor they did not share with you. There is a difference in them watching and them having you know they are watching. If they were seeing from a point of view where they did not think you knew they could see, many of them would stare for quite a while. I guess it is embarrassing to them to have a guy know they are looking.

• Goingtotryandanswer

Are you alright?I remember back in high school there were a few girls taking pics of guys dicks and even more of them grabbing them.My point is that no girl is one and the same and even some girl don't admit to how they really feel,so some never know.There are different type of girls and different type of guys.

• You should really read the answers from other females.Coolgirl09, nucorose, aenmaai gave the same answer that I did. Why do you think that you speak for all females. They almost always have their own and varying opinions.

• Haha no its because its descusting and don't want to see it again ;) if you guys think this would turn a girl on well...hahah I DON"T THINK SO! lol god just when you think ok guys are too clueless you get a shocker like this. I read this question and almost peed myself because its so funny! omg duh! lol

• First off, your whole pulling your pants down thing, that just screams of:

1) desperation

2) something's not right in your head

women like the attention they're getting I think. well some of them do.

but I highly doubt that you'll find any willing to wear such clothing such as to bear their genitals/private areas to the world. well lets not talk about nudist colonies.

and yes you can get into trouble.

• because your a nasty bastard

• I totally agree!

it Is nasty. those women probably regretted accidentally catching a glance once, much less want to do it again. UGH.

is the question asker some sort of sexual predator?

• Haha I second that and totally agree!!!!! (and this is for the guy that answered this cause god knows something in your mind needs to be set straight the term "nasty bastard" in this case is not a good thing! just a little fyi if you got to excited ;)

• Good answer...