5.5 inch penis, 5 inch girth

i feel like its kind of small. when I grab it and make a fist its like.. its not like those guys in porn or even average guys who are 6'2'' and have 7-9 inch dicks. I'm a short guy, only 5'6 at 60 kg. I turned 21 in may so I stopped growing most likely. I'm sure if I have a girlfriend she'll be my height or smaller than me and I wanna ask if you girls my age or close to it around 5'6 and lower.. would this be enough? is length really not that important? I know girth is what really counts, I just feel its under average. sorry if I made a question that has been asked a billion times on here. I just feel so inadequate and looking for some kind of comfort

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• get some toys for her or some lengthier toy for you it'll make her happy and ull be happy too. win win

What Guys Said 1

• a 5.5 inch erection is well within the normal range; most guys are 5 to 6 inches long. guys spend more time worrying about their dicks than women ever do. so relax :)