If a guy goes down on a girl does that mean you're wanting sex?

So if a guy goes down on a girl does that mean that your basically saying you want to have sex? also I've known this guy for three weeks and I'm 23 btw and I'm still a virgin. Do guys like girls that are virgins or should I loose it to him later on than just knowing him for three weeks?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sweetie you definitely want to wait...three weeks is a little too short to give something to someone that you can never get back again. Please be wise. And in a way YES by allowing him to perform oral sex on you, you are opening the door for further possibilities. And/or just leading him on. Which can make some men highly angry if your not careful. BUT he also could be going down on you to get you to give in until he gets the virginity, they drop you, or never eat your cushie again. You have to really think about it. But if you are having oral sex with him..your leading him on...he'll eventually expect more if he doesn't already.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes and no to the first question. Sometimes we just like going down on girls. As to your other question are you like most girls that are waiting for that special someone for your first time? If not then its up to you and you can do whatever you want. And me personally I would say that I would not want to have sex with a virgin again(sorry if I offend anyone) but if it was to happen then I wouldn't care.

What Girls Said 2

• all guys want sex and you haven't know him for very long so wait a while before you loose it to him.

• i'd advise you to keep your virginity till marriage. because virginity is a very rare thing to find these days, the man you end up with would cherish you for life and feel special that he's the only one you've ever had.

but IF you really want to lose your virginity before marriage, I highly do not recommend you to lose it to a guy you barely know and have only known for 3 weeks. find yourself a partner committed to you.