Girls being naked inside house?

Do you girls enjoy being totally naked when you are home alone or do you like to put on something like bra or panties?

Most Helpful Girl

• well I like to walk around in just my bra and panties like before going out when I'm getting ready or something...but whenever I'm home alone I usually wear clothes, because its kinda not something I think about like, "hey I'm home alone why not take off all my clothes?" lol hope this makes sense =]]

• Yea it does:)..but again I think its just being about more close to nature and to enjoy being yourself; nothing to feel ashamed of I believe..

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 12

• I always keep my clothes on.

• If no one was at home I'd walk around naked(I usually do when I'm in my room and I don't sleep with any).Clothes are so overrated

• :).i like being more close to nature.

• 10 points for you!!!

• Well thank ya kindly larry.: )

• I wear clothes around the house because I live with my parents, but sometimes I just get really sick of clothes and hang out naked in my room (door locked, curtains shut all the way, haha). It's nice to just hang out in the buff sometimes. If my parents were gone for the weekend, no chance of them coming home or anyone walking in on me, I might be naked for a while. But I'm shy about my body! I'd probably wear boxers and a tank top or something.

• Nononononono. I feel weird walking around with no clothes on, even if I'm alone.

• I like keeping everything on. :P The skimpiest thing I ever wear around the house is one of my brother's shirts and my underwear underneath. My brother's shirts usually go slightly above the knee, so it's sort of like wearing a nightgown, in a way.

More from Girls
7

What Guys Said 2

• i wear boxers...just thought id share

• I love a woman's naked body!