How to seduce a colleague?

I know, I know, relationships and work don't mix. We flirt with each other at work and I know he wants some but I can see his sensible side holding back. What if I don't want a relationship? What if I just want a little bit of a fling? Or a friend with benefits? How do I even begin to approach this with him when we have that professional working relationship going on?

I'm not asking whether or not I should, I'm asking how to get it.

Most Helpful Guy

• First, screw the work/relationship nonsense. There's a difference between a career and a paycheck, one major distinction being paychecks are interchangeable, as long as they don't bounce. A great romance, by contrast, is unique.

How to get it? The ancient ritual: drinks after work, dinner after drinks.

After'll figure it out.

• After dinner when going out to the car, just get in the back seat!

What Guys Said 2

• You already stated you know this, but you should not be pursuing a colleague! Yes, I just had to say it. :P

If you really want to pursue something invite him out after work. Start building a friendship outside of work and spending some alone time. A warning though; if he is hesitant to do anything with you outside of work just back off and drop it. You don't want to be the crazy co-worker that is seen as stalking him.

• Relationships and work don't mix? That's exactly why they do mix! It's hot.

As for how...? If you have to ask, then your prospects don't look too outstanding.

What Girls Said 0