• Ask
  • myTake

Do guys have natural lubrication for handjobs?

Ok, so I gave my boyfriend a handjob the other night and was surprised to find that he was so, um, dry. He told me that nothing was really going to... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Heheh well I assure you every guy is capable of producing this nice lubricating fluid, but you do have to arouse them in a particular way. Maybe this guy needs his ego stroked a different way than your last guy, or maybe you just don't have quite the same chemistry.

• The thing is, I told him about my ex being like that and he thought that was weird. he said he might get a tiny bit but that never really happens for him.

• Show Older
    • Thanks....and he does have many, MANY, other qualities that make up for that :)...not that that bothers me anyway. Thanks again.

• Most welcome. :)

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 5

• Odd...I produce quite a bit as well, makes masturbation WAY better.

• Maybe precum, but I know when I get hot sometimes some white pasty stuff forms on the head. Either he doesn't like handjobs or doesn't naturally lube up easy.

• But like I said, this was clear slippery stuff....you still say it's cum?

• Yeah precum is clear or close to it.

• no ur ex just had more pre-cum but ur current boyfriend just doesn't pre-cum as much its a good thing cause if you have sex without a condom there's less of a chance of getting pregnant!

• It was probably him cumming not any lubrication.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What They Said On Facebook