Do guys have natural lubrication for handjobs?

Ok, so I gave my boyfriend a handjob the other night and was surprised to find that he was so, um, dry. He told me that nothing was really going to happen without some lubrication. Here's the thing, my ex-boyfriend made his own lubrication (if that makes sense). When I'd give him a handjob, a clear slippery liquid would come out, and quite a bit of it. I tried using the same technique on my current boyfriend but nothing came. Both are circumcised so what's the deal? Do some guys just produce a lot of lubrication and some don't produce any at all?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Heheh well I assure you every guy is capable of producing this nice lubricating fluid, but you do have to arouse them in a particular way. Maybe this guy needs his ego stroked a different way than your last guy, or maybe you just don't have quite the same chemistry.

• The thing is, I told him about my ex being like that and he thought that was weird. he said he might get a tiny bit but that never really happens for him.

• Show Older
    • Thanks....and he does have many, MANY, other qualities that make up for that :)...not that that bothers me anyway. Thanks again.

• Most welcome. :)

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe precum, but I know when I get hot sometimes some white pasty stuff forms on the head. Either he doesn't like handjobs or doesn't naturally lube up easy.

• But like I said, this was clear slippery stuff....you still say it's cum?

• Yeah precum is clear or close to it.

• Odd...I produce quite a bit as well, makes masturbation WAY better.

• no ur ex just had more pre-cum but ur current boyfriend just doesn't pre-cum as much its a good thing cause if you have sex without a condom there's less of a chance of getting pregnant!

• It was probably him cumming not any lubrication.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!