Do guys have natural lubrication for handjobs?

Ok, so I gave my boyfriend a handjob the other night and was surprised to find that he was so, um, dry. He told me that nothing was really going to happen without some lubrication. Here's the thing, my ex-boyfriend made his own lubrication (if that makes sense). When I'd give him a handjob, a clear slippery liquid would come out, and quite a bit of it. I tried using the same technique on my current boyfriend but nothing came. Both are circumcised so what's the deal? Do some guys just produce a lot of lubrication and some don't produce any at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• Heheh well I assure you every guy is capable of producing this nice lubricating fluid, but you do have to arouse them in a particular way. Maybe this guy needs his ego stroked a different way than your last guy, or maybe you just don't have quite the same chemistry.

• Report

The thing is, I told him about my ex being like that and he thought that was weird. he said he might get a tiny bit but that never really happens for him.

• Report

Thanks....and he does have many, MANY, other qualities that make up for that :)...not that that bothers me anyway. Thanks again.

• Report

Most welcome. :)