The order of sex?

me and my boyfriend seem to have gotten into a pattern is it a bad thing or are couples the same? we get into bed.. kiss, finger, hand, lick out and... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I am falling into the same problem. Before bed once, sometimes twice a week its cuddle, kiss, touch, and sex.

And always in the same missionary position because its late and she is tired.

Unfortunately its all up to me to come up with ideas and changes, she is somewhat willing to try things, but not enough to come up with ideas of her own.

It doesn't have to be in this order, try to change things up, and hopefully you will be successful.

• Well the thing with my girlfriend for the longest time was a simple matter of her only having had sex once before me and it was only in one position. That and she isn't boy crazy and she isn't the type of girl to watch porn. So frankly her experience and knowledge on the subject was lacking.

The plus side to all this though was she was trying more and more new things the more she was with me and she also trusted me enough to experiment on just about anything....

• ...she still sometimes has trouble thinking of new ideas, but still at least her repertoire has improved a lot.