The order of sex?

me and my boyfriend seem to have gotten into a pattern is it a bad thing or are couples the same?we get into bed.. kiss, finger, hand, lick out and then head or sex.does it always have to be in this order?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I am falling into the same problem. Before bed once, sometimes twice a week its cuddle, kiss, touch, and sex.And always in the same missionary position because its late and she is tired.Unfortunately its all up to me to come up with ideas and changes, she is somewhat willing to try things, but not enough to come up with ideas of her own.It doesn't have to be in this order, try to change things up, and hopefully you will be successful.

• Well the thing with my girlfriend for the longest time was a simple matter of her only having had sex once before me and it was only in one position. That and she isn't boy crazy and she isn't the type of girl to watch porn. So frankly her experience and knowledge on the subject was lacking. The plus side to all this though was she was trying more and more new things the more she was with me and she also trusted me enough to experiment on just about anything....

• ...she still sometimes has trouble thinking of new ideas, but still at least her repertoire has improved a lot.

What Guys Said 3

• The important question is: are you happy with it? If 15 minutes of the missionary at 7:30 PM, Mondays and Thursdays is good sex for you, then that's that.

• Nope, you can mix it up. Do all the above in a different order if you like. Skip a step. Whatever. Also if you are only having sex in the one position, you can always try using the internet to find new tricks. Someone asked a few days ago about new positions she could try, I can provide a link here. ( link )

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. Did my advice help?

• No and you don't have to do all that every time.

What Girls Said 1

• No! That gets boring, try switching it up or skip something. My guy hates when we do the same routine, he always does something different, I never know what to expect. lol