Why do girls feel themselves up when getting off?

Why do some chicks squeeze their breast when their having sex and about to reach an orgasm?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Honestly its cause our boobs are actually rather sensitive, hence why it tickles so much if you play with a girls nipples . Not all girls are sensitive, but most are, and squeezing them is just kind of another way to add to the sensual pleasure

What Girls Said 4

• some girls nipples and breasts are relay sensitive, squeezing them can help a girl reach a better orgasm. Plus, girls don't really tend to think when we're about to orgasm, we just do whatever feels good

• Cause touching nipples stimulates the clit .

• It feels good knowing my guy is getting off from it, and it feels good too ! Are you complaining ? Take what you can get !

• No I defininetly not complaining . It turns me on but I just thought that it was too good to be true .

• There could be many reasons . I've done it simply because my boyfriend has told me that he likes when I touch myself .

What Guys Said 1

• Because they're sensitive and it feels good . Some people like being stimulated in multiple places at the same time .

Given your age, something tells me you've been watching too many videos . ;)