Are my boobs too big ?

I'm like a regular size and my boobs are a 32D and getting bigger . my butt is like normal but I can't get guys to stop staring . is that bad ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you boobs are too big. Not simply because I prefer the look of smaller ones, but rather because they can cause you serious problems. An acquaintance, 17, recently had hers reduced. They were causing shoulder problems because the bra straps were pulling so hard on her shoulders and the weight was causing her a lot of back problems and pain. I am afraid these health problems are pretty common.

Some guys like big, some small, but don't bother about what guys think about your boobs. If one segment of the male population isn't attracted too them,another one will be. Unless you are planning a career in the porn industry, it would probably be best for you if they could be made smaller, but most important is what you like and how you feel.

• WTF?!?!? dude leave the girl alone, wtf are you telling her, forgive me but you are a bad person, I'm really sorry

• And you should be sorry. Certainly you don't prefer that she expose herself too a lifetime of discomfort just for the visual gratification of that segment of the male population that likes to see big boobs. I gave her only documentable fact and advice to do what she was most comfortable with. I am not really interested in your desires, the answer was for HER benefit.

• Huum I don't have problems cause of my boobs . so like that answer isn't to helpful . no I'm not trying to get into the pron industry . wtf !