Are my boobs too big ?

I'm like a regular size and my boobs are a 32D and getting bigger . my butt is like normal but I can't get guys to stop staring . is that bad ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes, you boobs are too big. Not simply because I prefer the look of smaller ones, but rather because they can cause you serious problems. An acquaintance, 17, recently had hers reduced. They were causing shoulder problems because the bra straps were pulling so hard on her shoulders and the weight was causing her a lot of back problems and pain. I am afraid these health problems are pretty common.

Some guys like big, some small, but don't bother about what guys think about your boobs. If one segment of the male population isn't attracted too them,another one will be. Unless you are planning a career in the porn industry, it would probably be best for you if they could be made smaller, but most important is what you like and how you feel.

• Huum I don't have problems cause of my boobs . so like that answer isn't to helpful . no I'm not trying to get into the pron industry . wtf !

• And you should be sorry. Certainly you don't prefer that she expose herself too a lifetime of discomfort just for the visual gratification of that segment of the male population that likes to see big boobs. I gave her only documentable fact and advice to do what she was most comfortable with. I am not really interested in your desires, the answer was for HER benefit.

• WTF?!?!? dude leave the girl alone, wtf are you telling her, forgive me but you are a bad person, I'm really sorry

What Guys Said 3

• Your boobs are assets that you have been endowed with because someone who loves and truly loves you is out there. When he comes, he will be happy that he found a girl with that kind of boob, he will not love you because of your chest, but because of who you are and not what you have.

You are really alright. Never let your attention shift off your personality, i.e. who you really to what you really have. If you have a great perception of who you really are, then what you have will not bother you at all because some guys, who are sensible and serious really evaluate a girl who knows who she really is before evaluating what she really has.

Your body is OK.

• the bigger the better, and don't forget that instincts are stronger than any stereotype or style or any preference, a man's instinct is to play with big boobs and suck on them, flat chested girls are the biggest turn off, pop ya collar and thank god you've been created a real female.

• No not bad, you are just very filled in the chest area. Personally, I love big natural boobs, C-D and a lot of guys are the same way. It's nothing to feel ashamed of or worried about, believe me when you find the right guy it won't matter what size breasts you have.

• Wellll thanks !

• Haha well congratulations on inheriting natures wonder

• I sure hope ! like my boobs are f***ing huge for my size !

What Girls Said 2

• No your fine because 32 is a very small wait you sound skinny.

• hey, I know your generally asking guys but I am 5'3'', 115 lbs and have 32D boobs too. body wise I'm pretty small and toned. my boobs are big for me. it sucks trying to find shirts that DON'T make me appear like a slut because of them lol. so I know what you mean.

i have a boyfriend who loves them and will remind me all the time how big my boobs are (= never makes me mad or upset about them when he does it makes me smile because he accepts me for what I have and who I am. that's what you need to find girl. screw the guys who are just into your boobs and your butt. and I'm sure he's out there.

• Awh thanks (= I'm like the same ! I hope I find a boy like yours !

and dave216, please stfu

• "find shirts that don't make you look dirty" ? Slut means dirty you know. I really do not like when people use that word as they do not use it in it's proper meaning, instead they use it to describe disgusting sexual practices. Having large breasts carries some health risks, and I personally like the look of small ones better, but don't allow yourself to feel anything negative over a body trait that you have no control over.