How Can A Girl Break/Tear Her Hymen?

I'm a virgin and my boyfriend isn't.Well he wants to have sex,but says it'll be painful and messy for me,and he doesn't really wanna deal with that and he also said if it's still intact sex won't be pleasurable for him so he suggested I break or tear it on my own that way it won't hurt or whatever.

So how can I do that?I don't use tampons and I don't finger myself when I masturbate.How do I do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• omg he is so freaking gay. seriously. don't try to hurt yourself for a gay boy. just cherish your virginity while your hymen is still intact. I personally (like most guys who aren't still in high school) would be totally amazed and honored if I were given the opportunity to be loved (and maybe even laid) by a girl cool enough to have saved herself for someone special. Tell him to have sex with his hymen-free hand.