• Ask
  • myTake

I'm afraid to let my boyfriend finger me, why? and how do you do it?

Sometimes I really want to but I feel like he won't know how to do it or it might just be weird. How do you suggest I get over this? What are some... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• First of all, men aren't born knowing how to please a woman, be it fingers or otherwise. You ask how to do it right ? That tells us you don't know your own body. You really need to learn what makes you feel good on your own first. Learn where to touch yourself "down there" before you go and let some guy try it. Just thrusting a few fingers into a vagina doesn't mean automatic pleasure. Take some "alone" time for yourself and try masturbation. Massage your clit in different ways...circles, stroking, etc. If you do this correctly yo8u might even have an orgasm. After you learn what makes you feel good on your own, you can then guide your boyfriend on how to do it.

What Guys Said 3

• The best way to get over it is just do it. If he has no idea what he's doing then show him how you masturbate (how you like it) then have him mimic those motions. That's how my first girlfriend taught me.maybe it will work and maybe it won't cause fingering is different for everyone...It just depends on the person.

• You could show him how to do it right.

What Girls Said 1

• you can show him. cause that's what my boyfriend did to me he said lick it like a lollipop xD well I'm saying for give him a bj so then for you just show him where it feels good and you can always return the favor for him :P