How to make him sexually aroused?

My boyfriend wants me to initiate sex more often. But the problem is that we're never alone anywhere. And we don't get much time together. He wants me to talk dirty to him and touch him. But I'm worried he will reject me if I don't do it right or whatever. But anyways my question is how do I sexually arouse him without it being obvious to his family or friends? Is there something I could say or subtle touching I could do that would get him aroused?

Most Helpful Girl

• ooh, I know! Kay, so when you're sitting down, or standing in a group, put your hand on his upper thigh, or right under his buttock and squeeze a little. Then move up to his hip bone region and in a few inches, right above his Vregion. stroke it. When he gives you a hug from behind, give him a tiny lap dance. My boyfriend loves that. As to the sexy words, whispers work. I love you, and what should we do tonight are great things to say. Maybe "I've got something to show you in the dark."

• Report

Thank you!!!