How to make him sexually aroused?

My boyfriend wants me to initiate sex more often. But the problem is that we're never alone anywhere. And we don't get much time together. He wants me to talk dirty to him and touch him. But I'm worried he will reject me if I don't do it right or whatever. But anyways my question is how do I sexually arouse him without it being obvious to his family or friends? Is there something I could say or subtle touching I could do that would get him aroused?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• ooh, I know! Kay, so when you're sitting down, or standing in a group, put your hand on his upper thigh, or right under his buttock and squeeze a little. Then move up to his hip bone region and in a few inches, right above his Vregion. stroke it. When he gives you a hug from behind, give him a tiny lap dance. My boyfriend loves that. As to the sexy words, whispers work. I love you, and what should we do tonight are great things to say. Maybe "I've got something to show you in the dark."

• Thank you!!!

What Guys Said 3

• Rent a hotel and get naked. Any man who doesn't get fired up when his woman is bare and ready needs his head examined. Perhaps my own curse is doing the talking(Sex-Drive-From-Hell-Disease), but it doesn't take much for me to get aroused for a woman. Try sexy lingerie, there's Victoria Secrets that are eager to help you. There's an ad for it right here on the right. Damned sexy. If you've got the bod(I'm sure you do), then lingerie will fire him up. Even if your body is not quite to your expectations, just being naked and horny should do. Again, maybe it's him. Somebody should give him a man-to-man talk. Otherwise, drop him like a bad of bad potatoes and find someone else!

• That's hard. I'd suggest finding a way to get time and space to yourselves.

• Get his mom to join in. He spent the first nine months in there and then was coldly removed, never to see it again. It's probably been like, what fifteen years? I bet he misses that thang.

What Girls Said 1

• easyish I hope... cause I don't mind doing things in front of people and he doesn't either... like if you two are sitting at a table, and when people don't pay attention or it doesn't really matter start touching from his knee then slowly move up towards his thing... well like I need a situation its easier to think of things to do then my thinking the situation...