Periods, do they make you horny?

I realized that most of the times I get really horny is around the time I have my period. Even after I have an orgasm, I get horny again after awhile. Is this normal?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 4

• Selected as most helpful

Yes more like a week before I'm going to get it I get so horny and could feel like I'm going to get it because I will also get very annoyed about the stupid things that usually don't get me mad at all. I never need to mark down when the peroid is coming I could always tell the way my body feels and reacts.

• yea. when you pms you tend to b more horny

• Yes omg it's so embarrassing...I always feel horny while on my period and I haven't had a Boyfriend in months and it doesn't really feel good when I take care of it myself...Gosh I hate suppressing sexual desire :s meh.

• Yes this is normal because I get so freakin horny when I'm on my period its not even funny because I want him so bad but I think its so gross to have sex when your on your period. But one of my guy friends said hey when your in the mood your in the mood and it doesn't matter period or not

• well different hormones transfer around during your period, so while it's not common for one person, it can be common for another. just like how some people get bad cravings and some dont. its all just a matter of how many hormones and what hormones your body decides to let out during the time of your period. hope this helps!

xox

rachael

• right before it I REALLY want it.

• I've noticed that too lol.

It's probably all the hormones.

I'm usually more horny when I have my period than when I don't.

• It's usually before your period that the female body is most receptive to sexual contact. I think this is one of the rare cases where your body controls what you think about.

• yup! extremely hahah that's normal

• Yes you should be very horny around your period because that's your body's way of trying to reproduce. period time is when an egg is ready to be fertilized so you get hormones making you horny so you will want to ''mate'' animal instinct lol

• Yes It Is Normal, My Ex Just Pounced On Me Once Because Of It lol

• To a Girl what does being "hard" feel like?

• Women usually get very horny during their periods..It is very normal..Strange huh but true!

• I think girls tend to get more horny around their period, whether it be before or afterward.