Periods, do they make you horny?

I realized that most of the times I get really horny is around the time I have my period. Even after I have an orgasm, I get horny again after awhile. Is this normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes more like a week before I'm going to get it I get so horny and could feel like I'm going to get it because I will also get very annoyed about the stupid things that usually don't get me mad at all. I never need to mark down when the peroid is coming I could always tell the way my body feels and reacts.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 4

• Yes It Is Normal, My Ex Just Pounced On Me Once Because Of It lol

• Women usually get very horny during their periods..It is very normal..Strange huh but true!

• I think girls tend to get more horny around their period, whether it be before or afterward.

• To a Girl what does being "hard" feel like?

What Girls Said 10

• yup! extremely hahah that's normal

• well different hormones transfer around during your period, so while it's not common for one person, it can be common for another. just like how some people get bad cravings and some dont. its all just a matter of how many hormones and what hormones your body decides to let out during the time of your period. hope this helps!

xox

rachael

• Yes you should be very horny around your period because that's your body's way of trying to reproduce. period time is when an egg is ready to be fertilized so you get hormones making you horny so you will want to ''mate'' animal instinct lol

• right before it I REALLY want it.

• I've noticed that too lol.

It's probably all the hormones.

I'm usually more horny when I have my period than when I don't.

More from Girls
5