What stops a boner?

I mean, I know guys think about other things to stop their boners, but imagine this...

A guy and his girlfriend are kissing and he gets a boner. He slows things down.

Does this mean he's no longer horny? If so, why?

Also; do guys even get boners from stuff like talking about what kind of kissing you would do, etc.?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No, slowing down doesn't mean the guy doesn't have an erection anymore. He might be slowing down to make it more sensual, make it last longer, make it special. Or maybe you give him a slight sign that you want to slow down and he's receptive to it. But no him slowing down I don't think says he doesn't have a boner anymore.

About the boner part. Honestly, guys our age(teens) get random boners. But that doesn't mean it's random when he's with you. You most likely turn him on. And yes, guys do fantasize, I.E. think about doing things with their girlfriend. And yes it does turn us on.

Hope this answered your question.

• Thank you, that was the most helpful answer.

What Guys Said 6

• talking thinking about kissing can definitely give us boners. Especially guys your age are easily excited. I mean it depends on how we feel about a girl what mood we are in. I mean our penises sort of have a mind of their own, we don't understand them much better than women do. I can't know for sure but if I had to guess I would say him slowing things down does not mean he's less horny lol. Maybe he doesn't want you to think he only cares about sex maybe a lot of things but kissing a girlfriend turns guys on and often gives them a boner. So does dancing with a girl

• We can get boners from anything. When I want to stop I just think of my English teacher lol 80 year old wrinkles and loved to scream that definitely kills it.

• Yeah guys get boners from kissing, from hearing a girl they like say their name. Seeing a girl bend over. Dancing close with a girl they like. Pretty much any time a girls penis is pressed against a girl he likes it gets hard. I think those things have pride or something if a girl is going to see or feel him he is going to be standing tall. Talking about sex or even overhearing other people talking about sex can give a guy a boner. I remember being a 9th grader hearing all the slutty popular girls talk about their sexual experiences of the weekend and how this guy and that guy was in bed and how they wanted to jump this 12 graders bones, "hes so caring" yeah right, I had many a boner of frustrated imagining. Maybe slowing things down is a deliberate desire to not go in a sexual direction. Maybe he thinks you want to slow down. Maybe he's nervous. Personally when I get nervous I tend to blush a little and get even more of a boner

• "Pretty much any time a girls penis is pressed against a girl". Hahahah girls don't have penises. Hahaha that's ok though its a bad typo.

• guys get hard from thinking about sex, seeing hot girls, etc. teenagers from just seeing a semi-cute girl wearing something tight. If a teenage boy sees a hot ass girl in some hot ass clothes ( I swear he is hard). If he slows things down...he wouldn't, he's horny. when a guy gets really horny and ready, there is no stopping him. if the girl stops he might as well go to the bathroom and "fly solo" for a couple minutes not even to feel good, just to calm himself down. I have heard cold showers will do it get calm you down, but I have never tried that. I would much rather just go ahead and finish one way or another.

• Boys coming into puberty can have erections for absolutely no reason at all and can last a long time. As they grow older, it lessens to more appropriate times. Also it depends on how much testosterone one has going on. Kissing MAY lead to more, so SHWING! Talking about sex may lead to sex, so SHWING.

If he has an erection and slows things down, depending on the guy, it could be because he is waiting from queues from you to proceed. A sustained "boner" can sometimes be painful. So it's not that he's no longer, rather that he's strong enough to put himself in cheque until entering the promised land.

• Let me first erase that idea from your head about guys distracting themselves to lower their arousal levels. We all try it at one point or another but not with much success. Almost all guys will agree not thinking about it dose nothing but make you all the more aware of it.

Young guys will get a stiffy over almost anything sexual. Allot of times they will wake up and oh wouldn't you know it... he's standing at attention, you getting the picture? We set up the tent when were horny and sometimes for no good reason.

Things will change once he gets more experience and gets used to partaking in sexual acts without expectations.

• Didn't really answer my question...and I already knew that guys get random boners and morning boners.

._.

• Listen to this guy ^^^^^^

• I have to comment on the morning erection. That is a normal occurrence, every man has an erection in the morning. The muscles relax when your sleeping and the penis fills with blood. I.E. erection. No it is not continuous because after 4 hours the flesh would start to die(lack of oxygen). Not because the male is young.

But your completely correct on thinking of something else to get rid of it. It never works.

Just thought I'd comment. I forget the muscle group, sorry.

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend is 22 and he's always getting them. I think this will change slightly as he gets older, but at the moment he gets them quite a few times a day. One way to prevent this is for us to have sex in the morning, or I give him a HJ, or he gives himself one. At least then it's not so intense if he gets turned on, and not so uncomfortable if he was gonna get an unwanted stiffy somewhere when we're out.

• Hillary Clinton

• I think I'll think of her when I don't want to be seen with one.

• LMAO!

• Thinking about things that turn them off.

and yes if you talk about that kinda stuff he will indeed get a boner.