How to do I give a great BJ?

How do I give my man the best BJ that he has ever had and have him begging for more?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's so simple to find out what spot best stimulates a guy, just watch his reaction as you stroke certain parts. But if you need tips then here it is.Go at it slow. Make sure you taste every bit of it. Spend a couple of seconds just sucking the head and then all of a sudden real fast try to take it all in.Also, man have this bridge between their balls and their ass that turns them on a lot. Lick it and stroke it with your tongue very slowly. Love it. Let him know you're enjoying this more than he is. Scratch his thighs while on giving him head.Suck it as slow as possible, this will give him a sense of seduction. But also do it fast. This will tell him you're hungry for him.Enjoy, stop focusing on everything else and just worry about enjoying it yourself. Relax and make believe this is the last time you're gonna do this, believe me he'll love it.Good luck

• I totally do that to my guy. I start slow, wait for him to relax and then suck like there is no maana

What Guys Said 9

• Deepthroat and using your tongue

• If you are really into it, there really is no bad way to do it!

• I just wanted to say God Bless you!

• You need to be able to put some pressure on it. Don't dig your teeth into it but actually suck some. It can't be super light or he won't feel it the way he wants to. If you can relax your throat enough try to take his whole penis in, and then get his balls in your mouth too. But if you feel like you'll gag then don't attempt it. No guy wants to hear that.

• Hey, I'll give you a few tips.1. First you need to get him turned on - be more aggressive, grab his stuff, slowly massage his balls through his pants, it's important that you act as seductive as possible - the more you're turned on - the more he'll be turned on. Pull his pants down slowly and act as naughty as possible - this is a great turn on.2. Grab his hand and lick on his fingers slowly before you give him head - just put his middle finger slowly into your mouth and suck on it, up and down, slide it slowly and moan - you have to moan a lot so he feels like a king.3. As you're licking one finger, slowly start stroking his shaft (penis) with your other hand, you have to be on your knees and he should be standing, look him in the eyes - this way you can see his reactions. You need to love giving him head if you want him to really enjoy it.4. Most girls make the mistake of being too soft - don't do that, grab his penis tightly and stroke it hard, as you're twisting his shaft with one hand slowly start sucking on the head (the tip) of his penis, curl your tongue around it, twist it in circles, then point it upwards and slowly lick it while you're watching him.5. Say something like "mmmmm I love it" then smile, smiling is very important - it conveys that you love it. Keep on stroking and sucking harder.6. Start talking dirty to him, put your hands around his balls and tickle them gently - make sure you are gentle 'cause his balls are very sensitive, as you're tickling, keep on stroking and sucking.7. Once you see that he's getting closer start stroking harder - and don't even think about slowing down. Scream at him, tell him you want it - tell him where you want it (swallowing will make him go crazy just as you want it) - then as he starts to come, you have 2 options - you can hold his penis or he can hold it - I suggest you let him hold it and squeeze it out.8. Then hold his penis and stroke it slowly, just as if you were trying to squeeze every last drop out of him into your mouth, give it a few more finishing licks.9. Then smile at him, open your mouth and show him what you've got in your mouth, smile, then swallow all of it - then look up at him again and open your mouth to show him it's gone.10. Smile again, believe me he'll love you for it.And if you really want to give him the best head EVER - then check this out ---> link - it's insanely good.

• Learn to deep throat.

• How do you if ur mouth isn't super big?

• Well every guy is different here (just like girls are for theirs). So the best thing you can do...is ask him! Let him tell you exactly what he likes and try your best to go along with that.This is for men and women: NEVER be afraid to tell them how you like something. Otherwise you'll just drift along secretly settling for second best and your partner convinced they're great! They don't know unless you tell them!

• Set the mood first. Candles nice music. Then take your time. Go slow. If he wants it a certain way DO IT. Enjoy.

• Any Special orders! "a certain way"

• I have talked to a bunch of my guy friends and we all seem to enjoy the same things from a girlfriend. Sloppy. Lol. Sounds really bad but it feels so good. I know that when my girlfriend goes down on me I LOVE it when she goes deep and tries to keep her lips off my cock and just trying to get face f***ed a bit. Just a bit. Or honestly I enjoy it when she will spit on my dick and then rub it in with her hands. Just the thought is getting me hard. Oh. And when your going down on him. Look up at him with those gorgeous eyes. And to top it all off. Let him cum in your mouth. You don't even need to swallow or hold it in your mouth either I would be find if my girlfriend were to like let it drip back onto me or better yet her own tits then rub it in.

What Girls Said 0