• Ask
  • myTake

How can I reduce my penis size?

besides surgery, what are some methods for permanently reducing penis size?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Steroids might, but that wouldn't be safe at all, and it would affect other parts of your body too. Other than that there really are no other options.

What Girls Said 2

• I didn't think that was even possible, other than amputation. Why would you want to?

• Do you have a massive wang or something?! Y would you want 2?

• It would look better if it was smaller :)

• Well besides surgery there probably isn't any other way... the have penis enlargement pills but not reducing pills...

What Guys Said 1

• go see a doctor he can tell you all the options with the attached information, or find a tall girl, that is not too small around her hips...

• Forgot to mention, doing a bit of work ahead might make things better,first of all get her to relax and trust you, try to use your fingers to loosen her up, get her wet, also try using lube (but watch out for incompatibilites with condoms), go slower than you usually would - all of this requires restraint on your part, but you won't drive them away...good luck