Boobs exposing?

Girls, what is the real intention behind exposing your boobs by wearing deep neck or tight tops?

This question has a poll!

• Just to show off my beauty Vote A
  • To attract guys Vote B
  • I get a kind of sexual pleasure out of it Vote C

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• ill explain. to be honest, tight clothes or low cut shirts are the latest trends in fashion in this decade, for a slim fitting, petite look. Especially in America, where obesity is really common, the fashion here pushes women to look slimmer and more in shape. So when a girl wears a tight shirt, its usually called a cami, tank top, or spaghetti straps that are meant to be worn under a less revealing shirt, in order to slim the figure, and layer the effect.

Also, top fashion designers design these revealing, tight fitted looks for ramp models, who of course are stick thin and don't even have boobs! so it doesn't matter how low cut a shirt is, or how tight, boobs won't show for them anyways! so now, in the fashion economic industry, these same top designs are then imitated and reproduced by cheaper, more common clothing lines and brands like forever 21, h&m, wet seal, xpress, etc that your everyday curvy American woman goes to buy new clothes, and ends up having her boobs peep out a bit from a shirt that was designed for a thin boobless model...

the situation can't really be helped, its just a coincidence...and even if boobs do show a bit, I still think its a feminine beauty symbol! and as long as theyre not hanging out all over the place, it doesn't mean a girl is trying to get a man's attention, at least not in most cases, there are other ways of stealing a mans heart, and that is by getting to know them and introducing their personality...=)

yeah I'm a fashion/beauty junkie haha

• Ok..ok...both of you having arguments here finally to put boobs down ...pleases stop it here..:)

• False. sorry that's not in my prerogative, I have other ways of boosting my confidence- by being myself. Fashion is fashion, your average girl doesn't shop at target or the dress barn buying grandmothery clothes...boobs are boobs, if they stick out, it can't be helped!

• You obviously know we're gonna be looking, don't lie to yourself when you say you aren't doing it to get guys' attention. Even if you try not to think about that, its still in the back of your mind, and I bet every time you have put on something revealing and gone out, a guy looked at you and you noticed it. It boosts your ego.

What Girls Said 4

• We want guys to look at our boobs but I don't do it often because its slutty.

• Well when I wear a v neck shirt or something I don't really thing about it as I'm gonna make a guy look at me. I just wear them because I like and think its cute. But I do usually get more comments on v neck shirts

• To catch your attention! It's as simple as that. lol

• er, because we can! if we want to low-cut tops or tight tops, we'll wear them. so long as they aren't crude like in a jordan or pamela anderson way, it's fine, right?

some girls do it for clubbing, some because they just think the top looks pretty, not so much sexy.

What Guys Said 1

• I think it is to show off and catch the attention of a guy.