Why doesn't my boyfriend like to go down on me?

Over the past year my boyfriend has only gone down on me like twice. I find it kinda weird because he also isn't into doing kinky things or talking about sexual things. Oral sex isn't one of my favorite things, so its not a big deal. I've just never been with a guy who doesn't like to do things. My previous boyfriend was always doing EVERYTHING!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Though the common belief is that all of us men are sex freaks. And though this is mostly true, it is not completely true. Some men just aren't moved to have a lot of sex, or for that matter a variety of sex. Missionary position seems enough to get them by until the next time. This is normally seen more so in women, but there are a few of those guys out there. Two reasons may be the cause of this. First, just doesn't have the sex drive. Second, just plain nervous or scared. There is a lot of pressure on men to perform these days, and that can be intimidating. Shows like Sex and the City, showing women sitting around joking about their inadequate lovers. My suggestion is this. Talk to him about it. Set up some romantic fantasy to get him worked up and walk him through what you want him to do. Make him your little slave for the night. Reward him when he does it good, or politely and in a fun way, teach him to fix what he is doing wrong. When he realizes how much pleasure he can bring to his woman. I'll bet his attitude changes. Good luck

What Guys Said 4

• 80% of women hate giving oral sex. I do not date these women. As a matter I fact I will ask women straight out. I'm not going to waste my time with a women who is affraid to give oral...its ridiculas...Women have tons of excuses why they shouldn't have to give you a blow job. advice: Get rid of this girl you are with...her acceptance to give blow jobs or learn to give them well...is limited. Complete waste of time and energy. Look elsewhere.

Same deal with men. If you are offering oral sex and the man is not offering in return...time to leave. believe it or not, sex can make and break a relationship...just like money.

• Yeah some guys hate giving oral sex, one of those guys is me. So I assume that's probably it.

• Its not enjoyable, and the taste is bad. (and yes they were clean, I just mean the taste is bad no matter what)

• Why do you hate it?

• Occasionally you'll just come across guys who just aren't very sexual. It can be different from person to person.

• Some people are not comfortable doing that its that simple but the two time he did it he was just desperately trying to please you or maybe because its not one of your favorite things he thinks you don't like it but sit down and talk to him and ask him its very simple way to find out

What Girls Said 2

• Yea, he's unusual cause a lot of guys LOVE eating out but like you said its not a big deal so why sweat it? I mean as long as he is doing everything else right, its cool. Hope he's not selfish cause that's a big turn off for me, especially sexually.

• Your new boyfriend isn't like your previous boyfriend. Because he isn't your ex.

Some guys just don't like doing it. Perhaps you should find out if he also wants you to give him oral sex. If he wants it and isn't getting any, maybe there's the reason he doesn't do it to you as much. If he does a lot of other things except oral sex, it's more likely that he just doesn't like eating it.

Otherwise, next time he does it, tell him that you like it when he goes down on you. And see what his reaction is.