Small boobs or big boobs?

Small boobs or big boobs? Which do you prefer?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 21

• Im a DD and I prefer bigger boobs on woman! I just find it more attractive. But nothing wrong with smaller boobs.

• MY fiance is in love with mines, and they are full B CUP.

• I would rather have a little smaller then mine are right now

• my boyfriend says he's perfectly happy with my small breasts, but he also makes A LOT of comments about why he thinks I should get a boob job...this is very confusing to me.

• im a C cup, and guys love it

• Selected as most helpful

It's not so much the size that really matters to me. There is such a thing as a "nice" boob. Girls always say its not the size of the wave but how you use it to guys. Well right back at you, plus add in the shape of the boat. A well shaped boob that the girl shows off well (not to slutty, not to tame) will look better than ones that are weirdly shaped or poorly shown. I think I prefer them on the larger side, about a C is nice, but I have been really attracted to girls who have only A cups but that were nicely shaped.

• NEWSFLASH: all the guys who picked A are bullsh*tting to seem nice.

if you gave a guy a magic wand to make his girlfriend have big boobs are small ones, he would give her big ones. if you don't believe that.. then I guess "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH"

• Nope. Speak for yourself jackass.

• Disagree.

• Well think of it this way...your boyfriend can either have a 4" d!ck or an 8". which do you choose? not that girls who have small boobs should feel bad but lets be realistic here.

• Show Older
  • any kind of boobs shape is fine with me as long as it's nicely shaped. It's just a bonus for the woman really?

• Any kind is fine with me, and having her comfortable with hers is a plus.

• I refuse to even vote. The correct answer for any heterosexual man is

D: Naked ones that I have a shot at touching.

• Roflmao!!

Love this.

• like a b cup and perky

• the big ones tend to get in the way.

• as long as their perky, they are fine with me :)

• big...no compromise

• DEF BIG

WHY GO SMALL WEN You HAVE THE OPTION TO GO BIG

• It doesn't matter...it is what they are attached to that matters...they are just an added bonus!

• In-between, or either one. It's more about them in relation to the rest of the girl's body.

• more than a handful is a waste

• Depends on the body they are attached to.

• But looks great in a shirt or dress ;)

• boobs turn me on period. small boobs make me wanna suck them and big boobs make me wanna grab them its all good:)

• once they fit into the shape of the persons body and they are natural and look right. then all are fine.

• i like medium!

• Does not matter.

• Doesn't really matter to me - but my wife has C cups and they make me very happy. Giant breasts do nothing for me.

• Where is the fourth option ---- "I am comfortable with all varieties of boobs" ?

This is my answer. No preference as such.

• Now why on earth is someone disagreeing with me ? This answer is coming from someone who never has had a girlfriend in his entire life !! Reason -- No girl of my choice has ever liked me. Now, isn't this fact convincing enough ?

• Plus, every boob type has its own advantages.

• I prefer a C cup personally

but as long as my girlfriends happy I am too

• i don't really care much

as long as she's happy I'm happy