How easily do women get aroused? Compared to guys?

How easy is it for girls to get turned on? Does it happen as easily as it does to guys? A few times while we were making out my girlfriend has told me that she was very sexually aroused, but sometimes I feel awkward thinking about the fact that I'm always turned on when we make out and she may not be. I'm definitely going to bring it up with her because it makes me somewhat uncomfortable and we need to talk about it, but I just want to get some preliminary information so I don't seem rude hahaha.

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, I can get my boyfriend turned on in a a few seconds. But it takes a long time to arouse me. Cause guy usually don't have that moan that us girls do. We can say were clothes-less and the guy will get aroused right then, if I guy said that - it would either turn us off or make us uncomfortable.