Girls do you prefer girls on girls porn or guy and girl?

I've heard you do not have to like girls to enjoy girl on girl porn...me personally I would rather watch a girl on girl porn...and I am not interested in being with a female?

Most Helpful Girl

• Porn is all about finding what stimulates you to orgasm. One day it could be girl on girl, and the next day it could be BDSM. That is why there is so much porn out there to look at, because everyone has various tastes and different images cause varying amounts of stimulation.

Alot of times seeing something like girl on girl, guy on guy, fetish porn, etc. stimulates us because we are not used to seeing those images and it excites us sexually. Does that mean we like it in real life? Not necessarily.

Sometimes seeing "normal" sex between a man and a woman just doesn't stimulate us enough anymore to cause orgasm, so we turn to other styles of porn to find that same stimulation. I don't think that watching different kinds of porn defines us in real life, except for Child Porn (which is definitely crossing a social line and can have serious consequences).

So I wouldn't worry too much about any fascination with gay porn or any other kind of porn, because it is just about what is stimulating us on that day.

• Good answer, but do you think it odd that you're singling out child porn? If liking lesbian porn doesn't make you a lesbian and S&M porn doesn't mean you're into S&M, then shouldn't watching child porn not (necessarily) make you attracted to children? I'm not defending child porn, I think we should be consistent.

• Child porn is just plain wrong on SOOOOO many levels. It is NOT consistent with other kinds of porn because children cannot consent to the act and it is forced upon them. Child porn is a whole different kind of porn, that should be treated entirely differently than other types of porn. You would have to be a very sick person to enjoy child porn, whereas other styles of porn can be enjoyed by many people without causing harm to children.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 22

• I prefer to watch a boy and a girl... G/G does not turn me on at all...

• girl on girl porn is hot, I don't have any interest in being with a girl but I definitely prefer it to girl on boy. I think this is pretty normal. and I think its because girls know how to please girls, we know what we like, and what will feel good.

at least I think that's why anyway... =/ who cares :P if it gives you a good time then does it really matter :)

• i love guy/girl porn, but girl on girl porn tp cause its hot..now don't get me wrong I am soo straight lol..but hey its entertaining and hot! :)

• I'm bisexual and I like both.

• I actually don't love girl on girl - I'm a girl and I like to focus on the men, and how they are enjoying themselves (so I love come shots where the guy moans and has a huge load) in the way a guy might focus on the girl's enjoyment... I don't know why more girls don't view porn this way and just focus on the guy - if you're heterosexual, who cares about the girl? You would be focused on the opposite sex.

More from Girls
17