Girls do you prefer girls on girls porn or guy and girl?

I've heard you do not have to like girls to enjoy girl on girl porn...me personally I would rather watch a girl on girl porn...and I am not... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Porn is all about finding what stimulates you to orgasm. One day it could be girl on girl, and the next day it could be BDSM. That is why there is so much porn out there to look at, because everyone has various tastes and different images cause varying amounts of stimulation.

Alot of times seeing something like girl on girl, guy on guy, fetish porn, etc. stimulates us because we are not used to seeing those images and it excites us sexually. Does that mean we like it in real life? Not necessarily.

Sometimes seeing "normal" sex between a man and a woman just doesn't stimulate us enough anymore to cause orgasm, so we turn to other styles of porn to find that same stimulation. I don't think that watching different kinds of porn defines us in real life, except for Child Porn (which is definitely crossing a social line and can have serious consequences).

So I wouldn't worry too much about any fascination with gay porn or any other kind of porn, because it is just about what is stimulating us on that day.

• Good answer, but do you think it odd that you're singling out child porn? If liking lesbian porn doesn't make you a lesbian and S&M porn doesn't mean you're into S&M, then shouldn't watching child porn not (necessarily) make you attracted to children? I'm not defending child porn, I think we should be consistent.

• Child porn is just plain wrong on SOOOOO many levels. It is NOT consistent with other kinds of porn because children cannot consent to the act and it is forced upon them. Child porn is a whole different kind of porn, that should be treated entirely differently than other types of porn. You would have to be a very sick person to enjoy child porn, whereas other styles of porn can be enjoyed by many people without causing harm to children.