• Ask
  • myTake

Girls do you prefer girls on girls porn or guy and girl?

I've heard you do not have to like girls to enjoy girl on girl porn...me personally I would rather watch a girl on girl porn...and I am not... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Porn is all about finding what stimulates you to orgasm. One day it could be girl on girl, and the next day it could be BDSM. That is why there is so much porn out there to look at, because everyone has various tastes and different images cause varying amounts of stimulation. Alot of times seeing something like girl on girl, guy on guy, fetish porn, etc. stimulates us because we are not used to seeing those images and it excites us sexually. Does that mean we like it in real life? Not necessarily. Sometimes seeing "normal" sex between a man and a woman just doesn't stimulate us enough anymore to cause orgasm, so we turn to other styles of porn to find that same stimulation. I don't think that watching different kinds of porn defines us in real life, except for Child Porn (which is definitely crossing a social line and can have serious consequences). So I wouldn't worry too much about any fascination with gay porn or any other kind of porn, because it is just about what is stimulating us on that day.

• Good answer, but do you think it odd that you're singling out child porn? If liking lesbian porn doesn't make you a lesbian and S&M porn doesn't mean you're into S&M, then shouldn't watching child porn not (necessarily) make you attracted to children? I'm not defending child porn, I think we should be consistent.

• Child porn is just plain wrong on SOOOOO many levels. It is NOT consistent with other kinds of porn because children cannot consent to the act and it is forced upon them. Child porn is a whole different kind of porn, that should be treated entirely differently than other types of porn. You would have to be a very sick person to enjoy child porn, whereas other styles of porn can be enjoyed by many people without causing harm to children.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 21

• If I watched it probably girl on girl

• I'm bisexual and I like both.

• Who gives this thumbs down? I don't understand...

• I prefer to watch a boy and a girl... G/G does not turn me on at all...

• i actually prefer guys! :XD *smiley face*

• i love guy/girl porn, but girl on girl porn tp cause its hot..now don't get me wrong I am soo straight lol..but hey its entertaining and hot! :)

• I like both, and I'm bi. But I most like guy-girl porn. I like kinda dirty rough porn and most girl-girl porn is too sweet.

• I've watched both but maybe the reason some girls like girl on girl porn is that it's the girl being pleased the entire time. Cause it seems like a lot of the time in girl on guy porn, the girl is nonstop giving the guy what he wants, but we can pretend we're actually receiving, not just giving if we watch girl on girl.Just a thought.. Hahah :)

• girl on girl porn is hot, I don't have any interest in being with a girl but I definitely prefer it to girl on boy. I think this is pretty normal. and I think its because girls know how to please girls, we know what we like, and what will feel good. at least I think that's why anyway... =/ who cares :P if it gives you a good time then does it really matter :)

• Girl on girl porn is the only porn that caters to a straight women's pleasure. Real life lesbians do not get turned on by lesbian porn.

• I am technically bisexual so I don't think my vote counts here. I like girl-girl porn but I prefer guy-girl or threesome/group porn. Either way, I really prefer real porn and try to avoid getting that fake stuff (unfortunately, it's sometimes hard to tell until after you bought the DVD). A good tip is to go with Burning Angel films (they are my favorite) because they have all types of sex and all the actors are real and never faking it and they are pretty funny too (they are written as comedies).

• i like girl on girl porn a lot more and I'm straight. its kinda like a secret pleasure of mine and is taboo at the same time

• Guy and girl I think, but I like girl on girl too, it's more sweet and sensual.

• I actually don't love girl on girl - I'm a girl and I like to focus on the men, and how they are enjoying themselves (so I love come shots where the guy moans and has a huge load) in the way a guy might focus on the girl's enjoyment... I don't know why more girls don't view porn this way and just focus on the guy - if you're heterosexual, who cares about the girl? You would be focused on the opposite sex.

• Girl on girl.. not sure why.. maybe cos they have the same parts as we do.. girls would know more about what girls would like sexually

• it all depends on what will satisfy me. one day it could be boy/girl and the next girl/girl. the majority is girl/girl. how I just realized that!

• I've recently discovered I have a thing for weird hentai porn. I think I like it because I have no guilt that some poor guy/girl has had to sell themselves to make it, and You can get all sorts of crazy arse stuff on them so it never gets boring.And the CGI animtions are getting more life like all the time.

• It is pretty sad that the only porn that women like to look at is girl on girl. Not specifically because it is girl on girl, but it happens to be the only porn out there that caters to female pleasure. I would like to find out how many women would like guy on girl porn if the men were really hot and the sex was sensual, and he spent a lot of time pleasing the woman.

• I'm the same as you. And honestly I thinks it's due to the fact (for me in any case), I feel like on the girl on girl action they pay more attention to the girl.Kind of hard to explain but ye =p

• it depends on the day but you don't have to lke girls to like girl on girl porn

• Or for that matter, any of the comments that involve women being comfortable with multiple orientations of sexuality...

• girl on girl is hotter than boy on girl and I am a straight female