• Ask
  • myTake

My legs shake?

So I noticed today that when I was having sex my legs would uncontrollably shake and my thighs would quiver, like never before. My thighs have... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Why would a guy think it's weird if he is sexing a girl so good that he makes her lose control? If I made a girl do that I'd be taking mental notes on what I was doing so I can make her do it every time.

What Guys Said 6

• Happens all the time, to lots of girls. Relax and enjoy.

• i wouldn't worry sounds like you are enjoying it , my girlfriend sometimes shakes after a intense orgasm , I sometimes do after I get oral and I come , its a weird jelly feeling ! you might be a lucky one

• Sounds like a great orgasm. Search for "full body orgasm" Guys like pleasuring their gals ;)

• I would think I'm doin a good job , not weird at all.

• Sounds like he hit the G-spot.And I wouldn't think it's weird, I'd be turned on like never before.

What Girls Said 3

• It's normal don't worry, it happens to me all the time=]Most guys don't think it's weird...it makes them think theyare doing something right...certain spots he hits will make that happen.Don't be embarrassed by it!

• Sounds like you were having an orgasm.

• I used to shake too, when I put my legs around him on his shoulders. Maybe you're excited?