• Ask
  • myTake

My legs shake?

So I noticed today that when I was having sex my legs would uncontrollably shake and my thighs would quiver, like never before. My thighs have always quivered a little when things get intense but today my legs just shook! I couldn't stop it or move them very much, they were like jello. Especially when we would change positions or when my legs were in the air or around him. Does this happen to other girls? Do guys think it's weird? Why would my legs do that?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Why would a guy think it's weird if he is sexing a girl so good that he makes her lose control? If I made a girl do that I'd be taking mental notes on what I was doing so I can make her do it every time.

What Guys Said 6

• Happens all the time, to lots of girls. Relax and enjoy.

• i wouldn't worry sounds like you are enjoying it , my girlfriend sometimes shakes after a intense orgasm , I sometimes do after I get oral and I come , its a weird jelly feeling ! you might be a lucky one

• Sounds like a great orgasm. Search for "full body orgasm" Guys like pleasuring their gals ;)

• I would think I'm doin a good job , not weird at all.

• Sounds like he hit the G-spot.And I wouldn't think it's weird, I'd be turned on like never before.

What Girls Said 3

• It's normal don't worry, it happens to me all the time=]Most guys don't think it's weird...it makes them think theyare doing something right...certain spots he hits will make that happen.Don't be embarrassed by it!

• Sounds like you were having an orgasm.

• I used to shake too, when I put my legs around him on his shoulders. Maybe you're excited?