Female Masturbation

how do you view female masturbation?POLL QUESTION: "GIRLS ONLY" DO YOU MASTURBATE REGULARLY?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• My own, I like to use a mirror. With others I sit close to the TV or other person. Just kidding. That question begged a smart-ass remark.Seriously, I do it all the time. 3-4 times a day usually. Sometimes I go crazy on my days off and do it more and sometimes I only do it once. Everyone should do it unless they have some special health problem like a heart condition. All "normally" developed people start masturbating as early as 3 and 4 years old although most people forget this and often stop until around age 8. At puberty it definitely starts up full hilt again. By this time, our bodies are actually able to orgasm (if only partially) so there is an incentive and reward. It's healthy and normal. The health benefits alone are numerous and medically proven.

What Girls Said 22

• I view it very favorably, lol. ;o)

• yes I do everyday ;D

• A lot of discussion on this subject, and it is nice to hear that "younger' women will admit at least in a somewhat anonymous way that they do masturbate regularly. My first long term G/F never admittted that she did until be had been going out for a year, and then she said she had been doing it since probably early puberty. My women friends tell me that even in a good sexual relationship, they still masturbate, while thinking about their own partner and sex life. Good to hear you say that.

• Yes I do

• No, I actually never have. Sure, I have been in the mood to before, but could never do it. It's awkward.

• Same here. I'm relieved to know I'm not alone in this situation.

• Show Older
    • Anyway, wow sorry to comment so much.. but you don't have to be sorry at all. thank you though.

• Sorry if it came off as a fact. you know its not.more than half of our views are fully expressed opinions.or so I believe.

• Just about everyday.

• When I was single I did it a lot like 2-3 times a day depending on what I had to get done that day. Now that I'm not single like once maybe a week. It really depends on the person and how big of a sex drive they have.

• Yep

• Yes... =] but not all the time, or everyday..

• yes. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

• Hell Yeaa. sometimes more than once a day

• Yes. I've been doing it for a while, since like, I hit puberty, lol! It's normal. Sometimes, I hit it up on a daily basis, depending on my cycle. Women with sex appetites have sex appeal, so don't let anyone turn you off of it, in more ways than one, LOL!

• Great to hear your answer. At least men who read it will maybe not feel "guilty" for doing it as much as they do.............me included. Thank you for your honest answer

• no not regularly... only when the mood kicks in!

• Yes.Sometime 2-3 times a day.But I don't let it interfere with my daily activities and life

• nightly if possible

• yep, sometimes twice a day. its a good way to reduce stress and it feels good.

• I do it a lot...Sometimes like 4 times a day..Can't helpp it, I loovvee itt : )

• i do everyday. i love it ;)

• It's normal.

• hell yeait feels so good!man now I want to masturbate...damnhaha

• i do it a lot. and I love it. its dayyuuuumm fine. and the boys love to watch (;

• Sh*t. i bet they do. :)what straight guy wouldn't?

• Thanks..........my G/F and I do it together, laying in a 69 position so each can watch the other You go girl !

• oh hell ya! lol well at least I do like everyday. it's very enjoyable :)

• i do it ever day sometimes twice a day

• Whew.............thank God..........a woman admits that she sometimes masturbates twice a day. Damn, now I don't feel so guilty about doing it maybe three times a day. You go girl...........but remember..........wash your hands LOL

• Lol

What Guys Said 6

• sure girls do this but I doubt many would admit to it

• Well, you can view it on the web...Ted

• Well, being a Muslim, I'm sure you're ready to beat any woman you find masturbating.

• That's rude and ignorant

• Why is he dressing like a muslim?

• Hey, I'm a muslim, and I think that every woman should try masturbating.Flush the stereotypes and generalisations down the toilet.

• Don't be offended by some of the answers...I would bet big dollars that if you were to do some kind of indepth 'study" (and these studies are done at every level) that you would find that most women DO get in touch with their own sexuality throuogh mastubatory practices...Consider this...I could never run a five minute mile without working at at a five minute mile pace...The human body cannot repeat what it has never been required to do. You have no way of knowing what you can do, how often, or when unless you try it...don't be upset by some of the back lash you got You are 'point on" in your view and research backs that up...

• When I was nine I found out abut by accident, I did not even kno what it was when it happened.. I was climbing a rope- it actually was not from touching the rope but from the excertion- I guess it somehow stimulated me just from excerting a lot of pressure in general...... I went home and experimented, and I did it like 15 times in one hour - I'm serious... I've been too shy and self conscious {Even though no one would know} to did it again, but I know I can orgasm.... I'm 12 btw.

• Great POV Bruce.

• @toulouseThe same thing for me too, except I was seven. It's funny, I've always thought I must've been really weird to discover masturbation this way; I'd no idea other people would have a similar experience.We had a climbing rope in my backyard. I loved it but had no idea what was happening, but I'd do it anyway. When my parents would ask what I was doing I'd just tell them I was "exercising," lol. Now, when people ask how I'm so good at climbing ropes in the gym, I just blush. :)

• daaaaaamn!these girls are AWESOME!and I thought I did it a lot and I only do that once a day...can I date any of you girls?

• Meeee

• lol too bad your an american, too far away lol

• I voted for my wife, hah.