Female Masturbation

how do you view female masturbation?

POLL QUESTION: "GIRLS ONLY" DO YOU MASTURBATE REGULARLY?

• YES
  • NO

Most Helpful Girl

• My own, I like to use a mirror. With others I sit close to the TV or other person. Just kidding. That question begged a smart-ass remark.

Seriously, I do it all the time. 3-4 times a day usually. Sometimes I go crazy on my days off and do it more and sometimes I only do it once. Everyone should do it unless they have some special health problem like a heart condition. All "normally" developed people start masturbating as early as 3 and 4 years old although most people forget this and often stop until around age 8. At puberty it definitely starts up full hilt again. By this time, our bodies are actually able to orgasm (if only partially) so there is an incentive and reward. It's healthy and normal. The health benefits alone are numerous and medically proven.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 24

• Yes I do

• No, I actually never have. Sure, I have been in the mood to before, but could never do it. It's awkward.

• Same here. I'm relieved to know I'm not alone in this situation.

• Anyway, wow sorry to comment so much.. but you don't have to be sorry at all. thank you though.

• Sorry if it came off as a fact.

you know its not.

more than half of our views are fully expressed opinions.

or so I believe.

• I view it very favorably, lol. ;o)

• Yes... =]

but not all the time, or everyday..

• When I was single I did it a lot like 2-3 times a day depending on what I had to get done that day. Now that I'm not single like once maybe a week. It really depends on the person and how big of a sex drive they have.

More from Girls
19

What Guys Said 9

• Well, you can view it on the web...

Ted

• Well, being a Muslim, I'm sure you're ready to beat any woman you find masturbating.

• That's rude and ignorant

• Why is he dressing like a muslim?

• Hey, I'm a muslim, and I think that every woman should try masturbating.

Flush the stereotypes and generalisations down the toilet.

• Don't be offended by some of the answers...I would bet big dollars that if you were to do some kind of indepth 'study" (and these studies are done at every level) that you would find that most women DO get in touch with their own sexuality throuogh mastubatory practices...

Consider this...I could never run a five minute mile without working at at a five minute mile pace...The human body cannot repeat what it has never been required to do. You have no way of knowing what you can do, how often, or when unless you try it...don't be upset by some of the back lash you got

You are 'point on" in your view and research backs that up...

• When I was nine I found out abut by accident, I did not even kno what it was when it happened.. I was climbing a rope- it actually was not from touching the rope but from the excertion- I guess it somehow stimulated me just from excerting a lot of pressure in general...... I went home and experimented, and I did it like 15 times in one hour - I'm serious... I've been too shy and self conscious {Even though no one would know} to did it again, but I know I can orgasm.... I'm 12 btw.

• Great POV Bruce.

• @toulouse

The same thing for me too, except I was seven. It's funny, I've always thought I must've been really weird to discover masturbation this way; I'd no idea other people would have a similar experience.

We had a climbing rope in my backyard. I loved it but had no idea what was happening, but I'd do it anyway. When my parents would ask what I was doing I'd just tell them I was "exercising," lol. Now, when people ask how I'm so good at climbing ropes in the gym, I just blush. :)

• I voted for my wife, hah.

• sure girls do this but I doubt many would admit to it

More from Guys
4