Is it possible for dry humping to feel like sex for her...

is it possible that my girlfriend is getting the feeling of sex when dry humping?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• well I know that I've had an orgasm on multiple occasions just through dry humping.

What Girls Said 4

• Nah well not for me anyways, all I remember after sex is the pain (first times hurt for every chick apparently) whilst dry humping is more pleasurable, if you do it right it almost does. Gives me one hell of an orgasm

• Dry humping can def. get it started...but sex is a lot better! :o)

• Nah... It's very different when you're not actually penetrating her. It can be very arousing though!

• not unless you magically hit her clitoris with every movement you make. I actually found that dry humping can actually hurt because a dudes dong can get really painful when its hard . but it depends on the girl

• A girl can do it too: very different.

What Guys Said 3

• Could but when your inside it feel 10x better for her

• You can bring her to orgasm through stimulation of the clitoris though dry humping. I'm interested to see what the gals have to say.

• Indeed, a partial and incomplete feeling however.