do porn stars fake the moaning? or does it feel good for them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh some women are definitely loud. Some women are definitely quite vocal and will talk a little or a lot. But sex for them always has to happen in an empty house with soundproofed walls. Consider that.

So for porn, you might get girls like that who're just louder and are enjoying it - maybe they enjoy sex that much and that's why they decided to make a career out of it, so genuine moans. You might get girls who are exhibitionists and don't actually feel the need to be loud, but do it for the sake of being noticed more. Or you might get girls who are just doing what they're paid to do and since porn is primarily targeted at men, they're going to put on a performance the average guy would like. All depends really.

What Girls Said 14

• From what I have learned, they usually are into it. The lights the cameras etc. Why they lyk it I don't get it but they really enjoy what they do so I believe that it is mostly "real". ty-lady

• It depends on the movies. There is a ton of "bad" porn out there where all the action and the girls are faking it--and many of those women are fake too (fake boobs, fake hair, fake face etc.). But there is also plenty of what I think of as "good" porn. I'm lucky in that I tend to find the good stuff. I love porn. I always go for the really hot and kinky yet women-friendly real porn. For the femi-nazis out there who keep saying that all pron is fake and bad for women, I'd highly recommend checking out some alt-porn (which as a genre is widely considered "women-friendly" and usually made by feminist women).

• They do it for $, what do you think?

• Some fake it,some are real.There have been a few porn stars(females) who've said that it's pointless to fake so they make sure the sex is really good and that they truly orgasm.I think you can tell the fake

• I think they fake it.

More from Girls
9

What Guys Said 3

• To them it is a job. Sometimes you are into your job, and sometimes you are not. Sometimes you go into your job and work just to get a paycheck..no motivation. Plus a set is not comfortable. It's not like they say "ACTION" and they just go at it. There's a director that is talking to them all throughout the scene and camera people putting the camera in uncomfortable spots to get the good shots. Not to mention you have actors who get stage fright. So you have to wait for them to focus and get back in the scene. There's a lot of stuff behind the scenes that make porn what it is...

• My opinion is most of it is indeed fake. All the moaning and screaming without warm-up is just not realistic. Some women are more vocal then others but even they take time to get into it.

• Most of the girls are probably so loose and so used to sex it just doesn't do nething 4 them nemore