Porn stars

do porn stars fake the moaning? or does it feel good for them?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 3

• Selected as most helpful

Oh some women are definitely loud. Some women are definitely quite vocal and will talk a little or a lot. But sex for them always has to happen in an empty house with soundproofed walls. Consider that.

So for porn, you might get girls like that who're just louder and are enjoying it - maybe they enjoy sex that much and that's why they decided to make a career out of it, so genuine moans. You might get girls who are exhibitionists and don't actually feel the need to be loud, but do it for the sake of being noticed more. Or you might get girls who are just doing what they're paid to do and since porn is primarily targeted at men, they're going to put on a performance the average guy would like. All depends really.

• The girls fake, don't know of the guys

• They do it for $, what do you think?

• Most porn is fake, but there are some of them that aren't fake and are really enjoying it. Finding it is the problem.

• It depends on the movies. There is a ton of "bad" porn out there where all the action and the girls are faking it--and many of those women are fake too (fake boobs, fake hair, fake face etc.). But there is also plenty of what I think of as "good" porn. I'm lucky in that I tend to find the good stuff. I love porn. I always go for the really hot and kinky yet women-friendly real porn. For the femi-nazis out there who keep saying that all pron is fake and bad for women, I'd highly recommend checking out some alt-porn (which as a genre is widely considered "women-friendly" and usually made by feminist women).

• I think they fake it.

• Depends, but mostly fake

• fake. while they lay there and there like "oo ooo oo like my titis ooo ohh yes YES YES " I think that's very fake.

• Fake. Generally, the sex depicted is good for male fantasy, bad for female reality. (And the moaning is done to feed the male fantasy as well.) Nothing real about it. Besides, once you know that almost all (no I didn't make that number up) women in porn have been sexually abused in childhood, you can see that this is more about continuing childhood trauma than it is about loving sex.

• Sometimes they like it but a lot of times they are putting on for the cameras. Not to say that they never really are getting into it, but this isn't every case. Sometimes 2 actors might have personal issues and hate each other so they could fake it, another might really be into it..it just all depends. Don't ask me how I know this hehe

• From what I have learned, they usually are into it. The lights the cameras etc. Why they lyk it I don't get it but they really enjoy what they do so I believe that it is mostly "real". ty-lady

• i think it depends on the type of porn. the porn that's more about just regular intercourse, and oral, it's probably mostly real.

the really outrageous stuff, which looks painful to me, is probably acting.

• Some fake it,some are real.There have been a few porn stars(females) who've said that it's pointless to fake so they make sure the sex is really good and that they truly orgasm.I think you can tell the fake

• how should we know? we're not porn stars. I suspect it's mostly acting though.

• I'm asking for opinions...

• Most of the girls are probably so loose and so used to sex it just doesn't do nething 4 them nemore

• To them it is a job. Sometimes you are into your job, and sometimes you are not. Sometimes you go into your job and work just to get a paycheck..no motivation. Plus a set is not comfortable. It's not like they say "ACTION" and they just go at it. There's a director that is talking to them all throughout the scene and camera people putting the camera in uncomfortable spots to get the good shots. Not to mention you have actors who get stage fright. So you have to wait for them to focus and get back in the scene. There's a lot of stuff behind the scenes that make porn what it is...

• My opinion is most of it is indeed fake. All the moaning and screaming without warm-up is just not realistic. Some women are more vocal then others but even they take time to get into it.