Why do men like woman to call them daddy when they are having sex??

I was really curious about it in class today so I just wanted to know if there was a real reason for it...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's a dominate/submissive thing. Whether its in the bedroom or not, if you call someone mommy, you would be saying they are nurturing you and loving you. If you call someone daddy you are saying they are taking care of you. So for the guys that like it, you're telling him he's taking care of you sexually. But it definitely is cause the girl is acting submissive to him when she says it. It's like saying 'You're in charge.'

• You're welcome. I'm glad you liked it. :) I actually heard the Rihanna song "Sell Me Candy" the other day and thought of your question. Cause in one line some guy says "I'm the daddy" and she says back "You the boss."

• I totally dig your answer :)thanks

What Guys Said 3

• daddy I think shows that they are the one in charge. they might also want you to dress up one day and look like a little girl then he will treat you like his little girl and punish you. so make sure your comfortable with being called daddy

• Just saying congrats - if he made you think about it the day after, that's some good sh*t man haaaa.

• I don't like it. Just a personal preference for some guys. It might be an Oedipus Complex type of thing, or it could just mean they like hearing you refer to them as someone in a position of power and authority. Like a dominance kind of thing.

• That'w what I was thinking

• I second your opinion. It would act as a turn off for me.

What Girls Said 3

• EWWWWW.. for whatever reason it seems incestuous. Nasty!

• i HATE wen guys tell me to call them daddy I think its hella weird

• Probably makes them feel more dominant and manly