• Ask
  • myTake

Guys, what do you feel during sex? vs. Girls, what do you feel?

I just asked the question about whether other women feel submissive to men during sex so it made me wonder what both genders feel during sex. This can mean either physically or emotionally. I was curious how the sexual experience is different for men and women. So girls, what are the feelings you feel toward the man in the moment? Is it love,submission,openness? And physically, what does it feel like? Or how do you think it feels different then a man? Like men always say its "warm and wet' for them. How would we best describe it? And guys, what do you feel toward the woman you are with in the moment? Love,dominance,vulnerability? And how would you best describe what sex feels physically like for you? How do you think sex feels different for you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• I never had sex but I think that I would feel closer to her than ever and deeply in love. I would want to kiss her on every place on her body and I would want to be with her every night for ever and don't want to let go of her.

• Heh, my partner tends to have 5-10 orgasms during a session...I'm lucky if I have one; hence I'd have to say that sex is physically rather disappointing for me. Now emotionally though...I really enjoy giving someone else pleasure so I actually enjoy the act on a more emotional level. As to how I feel towards my partner...depends on the mood starting off. Is it just a quicky? Bit of fun. Long slow one...well I'd better start off feeling loving or I'm not going to give my best...

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!