• Ask
  • myTake

Guys, what do you feel during sex? vs. Girls, what do you feel?

I just asked the question about whether other women feel submissive to men during sex so it made me wonder what both genders feel during sex. This... Show More

What Guys Said 2

• I never had sex but I think that I would feel closer to her than ever and deeply in love. I would want to kiss her on every place on her body and I would want to be with her every night for ever and don't want to let go of her.

• Heh, my partner tends to have 5-10 orgasms during a session...I'm lucky if I have one; hence I'd have to say that sex is physically rather disappointing for me. Now emotionally though...I really enjoy giving someone else pleasure so I actually enjoy the act on a more emotional level.

As to how I feel towards my partner...depends on the mood starting off. Is it just a quicky? Bit of fun. Long slow one...well I'd better start off feeling loving or I'm not going to give my best...

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

0/2500