I love to drink my own cum, does that make me gay?

I don't know if tasting and drinking my come makes me gay. I'm curious in trying out come of other men, but am I gay for even suggesting it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 9

• Well are you attracted to men do you get all swooshie inside when you are around men do you think about having sex with them if you are thinking about doing the other than go for it it's your life but just remember there is a thing out there in this world now that's called AIDS so think before you do anything you might regret for the rest of your life ok I wish the best of luck

• No, just curiosity.

Just don't proceed to do it.

Then that would be gay.

• well you also have to think does more then come turn you on, on the guy side ? do you lick d***s and such ? maybe your just bi ?

• Selected as most helpful

Try it, I bet you might reconsider being gay.

• Ummm... well, yeah, I'd say that drinking other guys' come is an indication of being gay...

How you were planning on getting their cum, anyway? ;)

• Do you like girls?

• Your tipping a 10 on the gay-o-meter!

• No, but you have a nasty fetish though.

You would be gay if you were attracted to other males, its that f***ing simple.

• Of course it doesn't make you gay.

Kinky… most definitely.

Unless you like drinking other guys' come then… no, not gay.

• Wow that does make sense lol.

• Yeah I know, BUT that's still a fetish. Being gay is not about being attracted to bodily fluids (which it sounds like the OP is more into).

• If you read his question he also says he's curious to try another guys cum, that's gay

• Totally gay.

• Oh yeah lol.

but then some giirls like their own pussyjuice so... iono, maybe its a double standard?

I think you're bi though,... if you still want ur **** in a pussy. haha

• yeah your gay