Can I still get pregnant even though a guy is fixed?

Can I still get pregnant even though the guy I am currently seeing is fixed?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you sleep with another man, you could.I guess not if he is fixed.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes you can. It's rare but it can happen. The men in my family are actually immune to the effects of vasectomies.

• Lmao Fixed? Well if his testicles have been removed, you need not worry. Although extremely rare, a vasectomy has been known to reverse itself naturally. So it is possible.

• Thank you truejbig for reinforcing that fact, and hopefully giving someone some insight, and reason to exercise caution where it is still needed.

• Yea I've also learned that in a vasectomy the tubes can reattach themselves sometimes...

• To TheStrangeOne: Glad I could make you laugh=PTo the arrow down person: You can disagree all you want, or you can read any medical journal worth a crap and find out it is true that they can reverse themselves. Ignorance is no excuse when it comes to such things.

• Show Older
  • Some doctors will say that you may want to use some sort of birth control after a vasectomy for up to a month just in case, but the chances are pretty slim even if you don't.

• It may take up to two weeks for a vasectomy to take, but if he's been fixed for a while then he cannot get you pregnant.

What Girls Said 1

• umm no...I don't think so...anyway...in every occasion you should take protection in my opinion......