Can I still get pregnant even though a guy is fixed?

Can I still get pregnant even though the guy I am currently seeing is fixed?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you sleep with another man, you could.

I guess not if he is fixed.

What Guys Said 4

• It may take up to two weeks for a vasectomy to take, but if he's been fixed for a while then he cannot get you pregnant.

• Lmao Fixed? Well if his testicles have been removed, you need not worry. Although extremely rare, a vasectomy has been known to reverse itself naturally. So it is possible.

• Lmfao xDDDDD....

• Yea I've also learned that in a vasectomy the tubes can reattach themselves sometimes...

• Thank you truejbig for reinforcing that fact, and hopefully giving someone some insight, and reason to exercise caution where it is still needed.

• Some doctors will say that you may want to use some sort of birth control after a vasectomy for up to a month just in case, but the chances are pretty slim even if you don't.

• Yes you can. It's rare but it can happen. The men in my family are actually immune to the effects of vasectomies.

What Girls Said 2

• umm no...I don't think so...anyway...in every occasion you should take protection in my opinion...

...