Girls, how long is to long for a guy to jack off?

If I wanted to I could jack off for 2 hours or so...How long do you think it should take?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 10 minutes should suffice, no reason to waste time sitting for two hours.

What Girls Said 3

• well it should't be about how fast you can get off. if that's your goal your missing the experience

my boyfriend tries to go as long as possible. he CAN come in just 10 minutes but he likes to hold back and keep the feeling going. like an extended orgasm. thank god for the karma sutra.

• Yeah two hours sounds about right. That's the time I spend with boyfriend usually.

• I think 2 hours is fine. Actually 2 hours might be really long but it's good. Having sex with a guy who cums before you do is the worst.

What Guys Said 3

• Half an hour or so tops. Anything beyond that seems like overkill. Several times a day is a different story.

• Is you barely touch it 2 hours is good.

• Jack off for 2 hours without orgasm? Or with several orgasms? In any case I think 2 hours of jacking off every day is too much wasted time, but it's up to you.