Is it unhealthy to masturbate everyday?

yeah, I'm pretty embarrassed to post this but I'm doing it.

well um I'm a junior in high school and yes I'm still a virgin and I mean I'm stuck in school all day just staring at hot guys, well that's probably not the excuse but I masturbate like at least twice a day sometimes after school, before I go to bed or anytime between there, I feel like a freak after but the next day I feel really good and just go home and do it again lol its like a continuous cycle and I can't help it EVERYTHING just turns me on.

So I was wondering is this bad for me to be masturbating everyday like this?

i made it seem like I had no life huh? lol sorry for sounding that way but thanks for the help anyway :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it is at all! I think you are going to go through stages in life. In my life, there were times I didn't want to at all. There were times I wanted to do it everyday. There were times I did it 3 or 4 times back to back! And woke up the next morning and did it again! But they were stages that past. Sometimes you might be more excited or focused on sex then other times. It's perfectly natural.

Plus, you might be using it as a self soothing thing. This may sound really odd but some people feel emotionally soothed by their genitals being rubbed. Not just an orgasm thing. But it may make you feel calm and safe in a way other things don't.

Also, at your age, everyone around you is doing it! Even if they don't do it all the time, everyone is still doing it. So don't let it get to you. It's part of your sexuality. You will probably do it the rest of your life. So there is no reason to spend the rest of your life feeling like a freak.