• Ask
  • myTake

Why do guys lie about the size of their penis?

Met a guy, he described himself as well endowed-over 6 inches-however, the reality was more in the below average range. Why lie? The girl's gonna see it and know you lied, so what's the point? Wouldn't it be better to tell the truth upfront?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't see why any guy would do that...even to impress a girl, because then they'll just be disappointed when he takes his pants off, like you were. I mean, I've got a 5 1/2 inch penis, I know that's not big by any means, but if a girl asks me how big it is...I'm not going to have any problem telling them the truth. Then if it ever leads to the bedroom, they're going to get what they're expecting and not anything less.

• Good for you. Best sex I ever had was w a boyfriend who was only 5. It really isn't the size that matters.

• Show Older
    • I'd expect someone in the 18-maybe 25 age range or a guy who's a virgin to lie, but not someone in their 30's or 40's. Presumably, they've had sex and know that size doesn't matter. Men are confusing.

• I know we are...some of us just get it and some don't...I mean, I'm only 19 and a virgin, and I wouldn't lie about the size of mine just to get a girl in bed with me.

What Guys Said 7

• That's just sad... I imagine he must not feel very confident in himself.

• The same reason girls lie about how many guys they slept with. Confidence, and don't want to be embarrassed

• I never lie if asked

• Some guys just like to impress girls and get them turn on before having sex which I think that's kinda stupid to.

• I guess this says it all...Neither I, nor anyone I have been with, have never measured it. The important thing to me is not the size but that I have someone who I can have sex with often and who wants me as much as I want them. I think guys lie to get girls to the point of checking it out for themselves and also because of the most sensitive of all organs...The Male Ego.

• he lied to get you to the point of him being able to show you it ( daft I know) but he probs thought it was a deal sealer, almost like promising you the moon and by the time you get there it would be too late to turn back.or he just ain't very good at measuring

• Yeah, but that's assuming the only reason I was going to sleep w him was because of his size-which it wasn't.

• I'm not saying you were gonna because of it, I'm telling that is why he told it was big in the hope that it would get you interested.

• Beats me. I tell the truth.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!