Why do guys lie about the size of their penis?

Met a guy, he described himself as well endowed-over 6 inches-however, the reality was more in the below average range. Why lie? The girl's gonna see... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see why any guy would do that...even to impress a girl, because then they'll just be disappointed when he takes his pants off, like you were. I mean, I've got a 5 1/2 inch penis, I know that's not big by any means, but if a girl asks me how big it is...I'm not going to have any problem telling them the truth. Then if it ever leads to the bedroom, they're going to get what they're expecting and not anything less.

• Good for you. Best sex I ever had was w a boyfriend who was only 5. It really isn't the size that matters.

• Show Older
    • I'd expect someone in the 18-maybe 25 age range or a guy who's a virgin to lie, but not someone in their 30's or 40's. Presumably, they've had sex and know that size doesn't matter. Men are confusing.

• I know we are...some of us just get it and some don't...I mean, I'm only 19 and a virgin, and I wouldn't lie about the size of mine just to get a girl in bed with me.