How can you tell if a guy genuinely cares or just wants to have sex with you?

Is there anyway to tell if a guy actually cares about you or if he is just trying to f*ck you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, you could ask him if he is gay or a religious zealot.. If he isn't one of those two, he is trying to f*** you. If the sex is good and he has plenty of it, he may hang around long enough to get too like you. I know that sounds harsh, but that is the way of the world. :)

• I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but I would say make them wait. If they aren't willing to wait a while for sex, they don't really care about you.

• Sex definitely wasn't option when we first met because I was into someone else. It's been a year and it wasn't until a couple months ago that we started flirting and talking about sex and what not. Now it seems like he is mostly interested in that but then again, what guy isn't? I just want to make sure I haven't been put in the potential booty call category and that he still values me as a person and just happens to wanna have sex with me too haha

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!