How to make the first move sexually?

How to make the first move sexually? Girls and guys

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well the first move for a girl never starts in the bedroom unless you're already really close with her. The biggest part is foreplay and this doesn't just include kissing the nape of her neck etc. A girl usually has to be comfortable AKA "In the mood" and this can take anywhere from just minutes to many hours depending on the girl. A good conversation at a nice dinner with lots of eye contact and smiling can be an example of foreplay, in this case. You have to make her trust everything you say or do. Girls will naturally be a bit defensive and cautious about who they have sex with since there are many guys who just want sex. Letting her know the relationship will not end once you roll over the next morning can ironically be one of the quickest ways to bed her.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's normal. I know some straight guys get hard from locker room nudity. My nipples often get hard just getting dressed. Our bodies respond to things associated with sex, even if we're not in the mood for sex.

What Guys Said 5

• I get a full physical every year from my female doctor. I am totally nude throughout the exam. I do not like those gowns. The doctor says she wishes all her patients were so relaxed about nudity as the absence of the gown makes her job much easier. As too your specific question, although she has had her fingers in every orifice of my body, numerous times, and held all of my appendages, an erection has never resulted. Try to develop a little self control.

• I think it can happen but it's certainly not the norm. I had my penis checked about 10 times up to now. The first time, when I was young and inexperienced, I got a full erection during the exam in no time. The doctor just commented that he's sure that everything works well. :) The second time, the exam was really short, luckily. This allowed me to quickly tuck my semi-hard penis away before having a full erection. Both times, it was extremely embarrassing for me and I don't wanna go through that again. However, as it has no more happened up to now, it seems as if you can get sort of used to it.

• i had a check up recently, few months ago. my doctor is a DUDE.i was not the least bit turned on when that happened. all I could think of is "i hope he doesn't find a lump on my testicles" doctors are doctors who gives a sh*t.Now if I had a hot female doctor, there is no doubt in my mind I would get a rock hard boner under 3.8 seconds. They know how penises work. nothing to be ashamed of haha... unless you have a 3 inch prick.

• um . . . rub all up on your genitals. ;)

• Haha

• is the doctor a chick?

• Either one

• I dunno..i guess you were really horny or something before you went in? I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna pop a boner if some guy doctor is checking my junk...