How can I make my boobs grow bigger?

A natural stuff like food,drinks...etc makes your boo** grow bigger ?

it's only for girls ?

thanks girls

i said girls then guys answered!

But thank you both ( GUYS AND GIRLS )
...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't think there's anything you can do to make your boobs bigger. It's usually based on genetics and hereditary traits. You could try herbs and vitamins, but I don't know if they even work. I think you should be happy with what you have though. The sexiest boobs are the ones that girl feel most comfortable with.

• Well,, I'm comfortable with my body & I like the way it look but I was just curious about this.

What Guys Said 2

• i don't think anything besides getting fat makes ur boobs bigger besides like pregnancy I don't know too much about that :/, just try to learn to be comfy with your body and accept that its who you are

• OK OK I don't trust medicines to get a big boobs ok? that's why I said A natural stuff. there's stuff but not natural it would makes my boobs like two big balls well I prefer my natural boobs on that.

• Sorry I never saw the its only for girls on the bottom lol, but if you're skinny and your boobs are naturally not as big as you want them then you gotta live with it I guess, surgery? I wouldn't go near that tho

• Your a guy remember.

getting FAT is NO to me I'm skinny and I don't want to lose my body's look.

• At least one girl told me that after she got fat and then lost weight her boobs were bigger than before she got fat. I don't know if that makes any sense to you.

• Block NO.

it was nice of you guys to try to help and wasting your time on this.

so it's ok.

• Lol....It seems the only way to get a single gender opinion on this site would be to block all of one gender and that can't be done. :-)

• I said girls.

but it's ok because a girl told you and I don't want to be fat.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 4

• my sister takes these pills called Revitabust there all natural and they really work

• Well, if you're okay with putting on a little weight, that might help out. I don't think there's actually a way to specifically target that area, though.

• OK but I don't want to be fat.

• Getting fatter definitely gets you bigger boobs

Doing chest exercises would help.

• Yea but I don't want to get fatter.....!!!!!!!!!!!

• No foods will make your boobs grow bigger. Birth control can make your boobs bigger depending on your body type.. it works differently for everyone but you could give that a try!

good luck!

• 2 years XD .

maybe I heard about it in my language because I don't really speak english good so tell me what is it maybe I can remember it?

• You've never heard of birth control? how old are you?

• I mean birth control what is that?

• Show Older