How long does it take for sex to feel good after your "first time"?

I just recently lost my virginity..And I was just curious. It kind of hurt my first time but at some points it felt good. But most of the time the pain took over the pleasure. So yea.. After how many times dose it start feeling better?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• There's not really a set number of times ... just focus on being comfortable and enjoying the moment. The more you worry about it, they more likely it is to be painful. Also, sometimes sex can be uncomfortable for even experienced women due to nervousness, uncomfortable positions, etc ... don't be afraid to speak up if something doesn't feel right -- it might just be you need a little more foreplay to get worked up or to change positions. Also, it is wonderful that the first poster's girlfriend had an orgasm so quickly after starting sex -- but this isn't all that common. Don't get too worried about that -- it can take a lot of time for some women to reach that stage. With movies and music and dating sites all about sex, I know a lot of young women worry that they aren't normal because they aren't having earth shaking sex all the time, right away ... well, its not often like that in real life. It takes time to learn about your partner, your preferences, your body, etc. Think of your sexuality as a fun journey rather than a set goal!

• Alright thanks. :)

• If you get a sharp pain when he goes deep, he may be hitting your cervix. That always hurts for most women, first time or four millionth time. If this is possibly the case, he needs to thrust shallowly in certain positions, or else put a pillow or something under you to change the angle.

• Lol. Me and my boyfriend have all the foreplay down. We did also talk while doing "it". I was pretty comfortable. Its just that every time he would go deeper ..it got more painfull.

What Guys Said 1

• my girl and I had been doing it about every day for about 2 weeks before she was really enjoying it and had her first orgasm

What Girls Said 1

• I don't remember the exact number, but it does take a few times