• Ask
  • myTake

How do I teach a guy to kiss?

I'm dating this guy and I'm only his second kiss. Bluntly, he sucks at it from lack of experience. How do I better him at it and how would I take... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• Horror stories about a guy giving away his v-card? Most v-guys I know would lose it to any girl with a pulse, without thought and without regret.How to teach a guy to kiss? The way you correct a partner generally: positive rather than negative, you rather than him. Bad example: "Your kissing sucks! You use too much tongue, and you drool." Good example: "I like my kisses dry, with just the tip of the tongue on the lips."

• That's another thing, I'm afraid that's what he's wanting. But my best guy friend is the one that introduced us, and he wouldn't pair me up with a guy that'd break my heart. Make sense? And I've just heard stuff like them shooting it before it's even in.Pardon the possible hard to understand lingo. I can only type certain things because I'm under 18, just had a post deleted because of it. Lol.

• Bad news: most people kiss like they f*ck.Good news: Both can be fixed.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!