Is it bad to masturbate once a day?

I masturbate once a day,cause it feels good and it helps me relieve stress.But I'm wondering if it's ok or healthy for me to do so?Is it bad?Or okay?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• A simple rule of thumb is this:If you are feeling good, energetic and happy, you are having the right amount of sexual release.If your are feeling fatigued, achey, irritable, etc... on a regular basis, it could be Over Masturbation. Cut back on your sexual releases (either intercourse or masturbating). See how you feel.Just cutting back on the number of times you ejaculate each week or month can often do the trick. Some symptoms can be: * Lower Back Pain * Chronic Fatigue * Concentration, Memory Problems, and Absentmindedness * Hair Loss (or thinning hair) * Eye Floaters (or fussy vision)Don't forget if you are sexually active, you need plenty of Zinc in your diet especially if you ejeculate frequently.

What Guys Said 2

• No, as long as you do not feel guilt because of that. No, it is not bad nor it will harm you in any way. [quote]At its most basic level, masturbation serves to reduce stress and sexual tension. ...One of the most fundamental health benefits of masturbation is that it feels good. The reason behind this is because sexual stimulation and orgasm release endorphins in the body. Endorphins are natural chemicals produced by the body that give a feeling of well-being and elation after periods of exertion. Two of the best ways to release endorphins are exercise and sexual activity. In the absence of actual sex, masturbation serves the same purpose of releasing endorphins and improving mood. In women, masturbation can help to relieve cramps associated with menstruation. With both sexes, regular masturbation can help combat insomnia by lowering blood pressure and increasing relaxation through the release of endorphins.[/quote]Go for it...

• you can do as as many times a day as you want as long as it doesn't begin to interfere with your daily life (or you get sore :P)

What Girls Said 2

• No.Masturbating only becomes a problem when it begins to interfere with your daily life and activities and affects your relationships,friendships and going on with your life.Other than that,there's nothing wrong with it.It's healthy and natural.I do it once a day everyday,orgasm like 2-3 times(Sorry for tmi)

• only way possible it wouldn't be healthy is if you stuck something up there unsanitary. Or if you accidentally cut yourself with your nail, if that happens just rinse it and let it be for a couple days. on a diff note, it is good for you. Relieves stress, releasing endorphines that can make you happy and get energy. And since when females get wet, it cleans out your vag. Good stuff haha