Why do girls dress super sexy then are offended when a guy gets turned on

so I was out at the bar last night for new years , had a so so time , anyways there was this one girl there I meet during the summer who was dressed... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• When my friends dress like that, its so they can collect male attention and approval. They pretty much have no self-derived personal image. They decide if they look good or not on how big a reaction they can get from the guys. The stupid thing is, that she probably enjoyed you checking her out. It was an ego boost. And then like iamallstar said, she got a further ego boost by rejecting you. If I had to psyco analyze I'd say this:

-Popular culture tells the girl that sexy girls are valueable, and ugly girls are worthless

-The girl wants to be valuable so she must confirm that she is sexy, by attracting guy's attention

-Deep down she wants her value to be based on her intelligence, humor, etc...

-So while she seeks your approval sexually, she is p*ssed off that you would value her based on her sexuality

• In other words, you're all friggin' loopy.

• Show Older
    • I agree totally. Best answer!

Even the girls who don't dress sexy resent the people that do, because the revealing outfits get attention. The girls that dress normally want the attention, without having to dress for it. But it seems like that's the way to get attention, so many of us are pulled into it.

• while she wants to be appreciated for her personality. this girl was obviously trying to get attention using her body FIRST, men see that as sexual. she just went about it in the wrong way (wrong order)