Why do girls dress super sexy then are offended when a guy gets turned on

so I was out at the bar last night for new years , had a so so time , anyways there was this one girl there I meet during the summer who was dressed super sexy .here's sort of what she was wearing last night

- tight silver colored dress, that showed the shape of her butt , that bared her shoulders , most of legs , lots of cleavage and some of her stomach including her pierced belly button . so yeah it was super sexy .

but she was like offended that I was checking her out and had the nerve to accuse of a bunch of crap you know the old he's a creeper line . but she was the one dressing like a playboy model in public so what did she expect ?

Most Helpful Girl

• When my friends dress like that, its so they can collect male attention and approval. They pretty much have no self-derived personal image. They decide if they look good or not on how big a reaction they can get from the guys. The stupid thing is, that she probably enjoyed you checking her out. It was an ego boost. And then like iamallstar said, she got a further ego boost by rejecting you. If I had to psyco analyze I'd say this:

-Popular culture tells the girl that sexy girls are valueable, and ugly girls are worthless

-The girl wants to be valuable so she must confirm that she is sexy, by attracting guy's attention

-Deep down she wants her value to be based on her intelligence, humor, etc...

-So while she seeks your approval sexually, she is p*ssed off that you would value her based on her sexuality

• In other words, you're all friggin' loopy.

• I agree totally. Best answer!

Even the girls who don't dress sexy resent the people that do, because the revealing outfits get attention. The girls that dress normally want the attention, without having to dress for it. But it seems like that's the way to get attention, so many of us are pulled into it.

• while she wants to be appreciated for her personality. this girl was obviously trying to get attention using her body FIRST, men see that as sexual. she just went about it in the wrong way (wrong order)

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 47

• I have to agree 100% with you. If a girl is going to dress the part, don't get p*ssy if someone who doesn't trip your trigger looks. What does she think guys are going to do, maybe even some women are going to look. That's what pants and sweatshirts are made for.

• Girls who do this can be really fooling themselves. Truth is they have no idea how male sexuality feels and what it does to a guy to see a provacatively dressed woman.

On the flip side, there is a reasonable level of a man's attention to a girl like that and then there is a creeper level. I know too many guys who are totally going to look at a girl like that but they do it on the down-low and are unlikely to get caught. I have caught guys checking out my cleavage but they are so quick to slip a look I am sure there are others I don't notice. I am fine with that. I look at other women myself. How couldn't you? But a guy who stares is a creeper. Don't stare. Keep it on the DL.

• yeah, I agree you shouldn't stare but you also have to realize, its also just looking. itda been different if he tried anything with you, in my opinion. you can't get called a creeper just cause your looking

• I am not saying that the guy is wrong for looking or staring, but if you stare you will probably get called a creeper, unless you happen to be her type lol. Calling someone a creeper is all a matter of opinion and guys who stare can be, in the opinion of the girl they are staring at, a creeper. But, consider this, does this girl's opinion really matter? I could care less what some out-of-touch-with-reality person says. She is silly to dress like that and then be shocked someone would stare.

• It sounds like a pretty slutty outfit to me, but SOME girls might like to wear things like that to feel empowered. Like they're thinking "yeah, I can wear this and look good and it isn't for anyone but me", and then they forget that guys are going to look at them. But if they start to feel objectified it's a whole nother ballgame. The aim is respect not to be an object.

Personally I wouldn't worry too much. Seriously, if she's going to be like that about it then she's probably not worth the hassle.

• 1st - Girls dress for other girls. 2nd - We like the attention (Look, but don't touch). 3rd - We love to feel sexy for ourselves . . . If we got a bod, then we wanna show our hard work and natural genetics.

• and by showing how hard uve worked for that body. your saying your trying to attract men. right? (unless your bi./les).case in point of the question asker

• Clearly she wanted attention, but there are guys that simply check you out in a nice sort of way then there are creepers that are lecherous and stare at you in an "I'm gonna slip you some roofies" kinda way. Plus it can b creepy when a girl is like under 21 and a 33 year old or older is staring at her body. So sometimes girls want attention but get p*ssy when the wrog guys check them out insted of there idea of prince charming or whatever.

• Well yeah some want attention but not from certain people or maybe she wanted attention from say someone else . the whole thing just struck me as if she was on some kind of revenge outing and that she wanted me to see her but she had no intention of doing anything with me and wanted me to regret not having her .

• what the f*** is a girl whos under 21, doing in a club meant for over 21. helllllloooooooo. logic much?. if your creeped out, don't go

• There are clubs for 18 and up and guess who goes..all young girls and all old ass men that are creeps and can't get anyone their own age.

More from Girls
42

What Guys Said 16

• Girls like to dress like this sometimes, because it makes them feel better about their own body 'they feel that they don't need to cover up like a nun'... I guess they should expect guys to like it, but yeah, I'd agree that its an ego boost for some girls to reject guys.

• Wow ur the first one who gets it. ur last sentence I mean. I'm one of those girls and I couldn't have said it any better

• Thanks :)

• This reminds me of the Tom Brady SNL skit from last year. If a guy that's not attractive just mildly hits on a girl she calls him a creeper and gets all indignant. Meanwhile a guy that they do like will do all sorts of inappropriate stuff that would get anyone else in all sorts of trouble, but they give them a free pass because they like the guy. It's the same exact thing. Guys that are not on a woman's sexual radar aren't supposed to check them out or hit on them? Riiiiiight.

• Yeah I totally know what you mean man. It's pretty fcking lame, I don't get it either.

• you should have told her she is the one dressed like a whore...

• The number of bullsh*t answers from the girls has made me want to actually answer this question twice, this time in more depth.

Girls want male attention. They want to be wanted. It makes them feel important and valuable. So they dress slutty and flaunt their sexual prowess. Guys are the same way. A common sexual fantasy of both genders to think of being desired by hoards of hot guys/girls.

But that's just it. They want the attention of hot guys or ones they deem worthy to experience them. If an ugly guy looks at them, that's something in the way of their sexual fantasy.

You as the ugly person, are disgusting to them. They will flatter and shower others with their sexual attention and will feel so good about being desired by them. But you, you are not even allowed to look. For you there are only dirty looks or in this case insults.

That's why I hate this part of human nature, it makes you feel so unworthy to experience the happiness that others are constantly being showered in.

More from Guys
11