• Ask
  • myTake

Different color lips? :-(

Before you ask, its both pairs :-( ... my facial lips and my inner vaginal lips. I know this is really long but please read nd PLEASE HELP ME! This... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• I think you are way way way overreacting. I really have to believe that you are looking in detail and something that many people will not notice or will not care about. I can't believe it would bother me... including your labia.I don't want to seem like a creep and ask for a picture -- or your facial lips! ;) -- but I really can't believe it is as big of a concern as you think.Is there anyone you can talk to about, to get their opinion? A close guy friend?

What Girls Said 1

• i don't think that having different color lips would make you unattractive, and not having a boyfriend probably has more to do with lack of confidence link I know she's a cartoon character but she has different color lips and is still pretty and I do not think it matters the way vaginas look