Different color lips? :-(

Before you ask, its both pairs :-( ... my facial lips and my inner vaginal lips. I know this is really long but please read nd PLEASE HELP ME! This is really bothering me :-(

First, my mouth lips. My upper lip is a couple shades darker than my lower one. I love the color of my lower lip and wish my top lip would be the same color. I hate trying to cover it up with lipstick or concealer because sooner or later, its gonna show. And people have already noticed because a few people have commented on it. I was doing some research on how to get rid if it and came to one conclusion on my own. You see, a few years back I needed braces because I had an overbite (top teeth were too 'out' in comparison with my lower teeth). Consequently, my upper lip was also a bit 'out.' So I think my upper lip became darker because of this; my upper lip shaded my bottom lip from the sun and got 'burnt.' Again, this is all me coming up with this conclusion. I have no idea. I'm just going by the fact that my lips weren't always like this (I have pictures to prove it). So I'm thinking of going to a dermatologist to see if this is a plausible reason for my darker upper lip and if there is something I can do or use to correct it. 

My question is, do any of you (guys or girls) also have this problem?Or have gotten it corrected? Or know why this is like this? Or how to get rid of it? Or if its permanent? Or do you think my idea has any possible validity? Or anything you know about this that you care to share with me. I know a lot of questions at once lol But also, would you guys be turned off or not attracted to a girl who had lips like these? I'm 19, never been kissed, never had a boyfriend (also a virgin obviously) so I have come to think that guys just don't want to kiss me :-(

And second, my inner vaginal lips. One is longer than the other. They are also not 'rounded' and instead have 'tips' and both tips are darker than the rest of it. They're pink in color but the tips are dark, really dark purplish. I watch porn occasionally and have yet to find a girl's inner lips that resemble my own. I know everyone is different but I don't think mine are normal :-( I want to go to the doctor to see if there is anything I can do to correct this. I've read a little on this and I believe a labia plasty (I think that's what its called) would be best. But I'm a really shy person and am scared to death of going to the doctor for this problem. (also, my longer inner lip (the right one) is so long that it bothers me when I wear particular underwear such as thongs or panties that have stitching down the middle, girls you know which ones I mean) 

Do any of you girls also have this problem? Have you gotten it corrected? How do you cope with it, ie sexually? And guys, have you been with a girl who had this problem? Were you disgusted/turned off by it? thanks =)

Any advice, suggestions or input by either sex would be helpful and thank you for reading, I know its long. And thanks in advance =) 

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• I think you are way way way overreacting. I really have to believe that you are looking in detail and something that many people will not notice or will not care about. I can't believe it would bother me... including your labia.

I don't want to seem like a creep and ask for a picture -- or your facial lips! ;) -- but I really can't believe it is as big of a concern as you think.

Is there anyone you can talk to about, to get their opinion? A close guy friend?

What Girls Said 1

• i don't think that having different color lips would make you unattractive, and not having a boyfriend probably has more to do with lack of confidence

link

I know she's a cartoon character but she has different color lips and is still pretty

and I do not think it matters the way vaginas look