Poll: Girls can get sex much easier than guys yes or no?

What do you think?

I believe that unfortunately girls do have an easier time than guys getting sex. Wish it were more equal, but that's the way it is.

This question has a poll!

• Yes girls can get sex much easier than guys Vote A
  • No guys have it easier Vote B
  • It's about the same for both sexes Vote C

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes,Females have it easier.

Regardless of size,race/ethnicity,nationality,skin color,cellulite,weight,height or any physical matter,there is always some horn dog who will have sex with a chick

• I know, you really have been on here quite log eh. I didn't know anyone back then.

• damn, this is old bro

• Wow, haha. Hi there. :-P

What Girls Said 10

• Have to agree not that they want more . It's just that ther is always some horndog looking for sex.

• No, probably the same

• Probably because some guys will have sex with any girl

• This is an awesome question... It has never crossed my mind. hmmmmm ... =) But the answer is definitely 'yes'!

• I think that it can definitely be easier for a girl, but I think it also depends on the girl or the guy. Some people in general seem to have no problems.

• its sad but true.. chicks get it easyier haha

• girls don't look for sex as much as guys do. also, guys will sleep with just about girl. sex is sex to guy, it's just fun. girls are more apt to take sex seriously. it's been programmed into us, if we get pregnant, BAM! that's 9 months of carrying a child, labor (which can be deadly), and then many many years of raising a kid. guys were programmed to sleep around and spread their genes. so over the course of evolution, men have grown to take advantage of sexual opportunities and have as many offspring as possible. you guys consciously think that way now because there are consequences if you get a girl pregnant, but the instinct is still there. girls on the other hand, over the course of evolution, we have grown to be wary of sexual opportunities because we're the ones who have give birth.

bottom line, it's easier for us to get sex because you guys want to stick your d*** in as many women as possible! but random sex goes against women's natural instincts.

when it comes to marriage and exclusive relationships, it think it's easier for men to find those because marriage appeals to the instincts of women and is rather unnatural for men.

• Men have evolved to want sex and to not really thing much of it. women have evolved differently.

if you found out that if you have sex, it is 98% certain that you WILL contract a incurable STD (let's just pretend there's a new, modern epidemic) would that alter hundreds of thousands of years of evolution and make you not want sex? absolutely not, men would want sex just as bad. it's the same thing with women, birth control does not alter instinct.

• But even if it were 100% effective, it wouldn't make a difference, women are not like men. we do not crave sex on a moment to moment basis. we don't think about it nearly as often as men. just because we're on a pill, doesn't mean we have have an excuse to sleep around...we don't need an excuse, most women have no desire to have sex promiscuously...or the way men would want us to have sex.

• No, it's not at all 100% effective at all lol. 99.9999% of women don't use the pill correctly because it requires that you take the pill everyday at the exact same time and that's really inconvenient if you're waiting in line at the bank or having dinner with the in laws. but even if a woman times the pills perfectly, the pill is only 98% effective. tons of women get pregnant even when they are consistent with the pill.

• Show Older
  • Oh of course we can! If I had no boyfriend, just wanted sex right now and wanted to put no effort into it, I know I can walk into any bar at closing time and get a guy. It's just that simple. And it's not a reflection on a woman's looks. I know I could probably stumble down there without a having put any makeup on or done my hair and just say "Who wants sex tonight?" and get a guy.

One of my girlfriends has a saying like "I can sleep with any man at least once if I get him on the right day." She doesn't mean that to sound slutty or like she's bragging. Her point is, when it comes to sex, if you run into Brad Pitt and he is desperate and lonely and horny enough, he isn't thinking twice about who he falls into bed with. Or as my father would say "Men will screw a hole in the wall." Or as Chris Rock would say "Any man who ever opened a door for a woman is saying "Want some d***?"

Finding a partner in life is different. But when it comes to sex, no woman would sleep alone if she just wanted sex. But it's simply because for men, sex is a need. For a woman, it's not. Sex is like meat and potatoes for a guy, even if you eat, you are going to need to eat again soon. For a woman, sex is like chocolate cake. It tastes great but we aren't going to starve if we don't have it again in a week or two. That means men are willing to get that need meet with almost anyone. So it unfortunately makes it very unbalanced.

What you guys have the upper hand in is the marriage thing. Almost all women want marriage or a committed partner. Dating websites are like shooting fish in a barrel for men. When there is the hope of marriage, women will take almost anything. Trust me. I've seen some good friends marry men that make you scratch your head.

• To kain6th, thank you. I hope it helped.

To janelov, yes, please do not marry some guy just to get married!! It is so heartbreaking to see a good woman marry a guy just to call herself 'Mrs.' It's like there never is an end to the saddness in her life after that.

• I totally agree with your last paragraph.. well the whole thing the last paragraph is so true... I hope I don't end up marrying someone "questionable" lol or like you said it "make you scratch ur head"

• Great answer!

• Yeah I think us girls have it easier because it is said that man goes as far as women let them...; ]

• Yeah I always say that, I could so easily get sex right now if I wanted to lol... like it's not cause I'm in love with myself and think I'm hot but if I went out to a bar tonight and asked some guy to come back to my place and have sex with me, he probably would. But... that doesn't interest me.

• Haha I know right, agree with everything you said. It's just so so easy.

• Haha I just said the same thing!!

What Guys Said 2

• not only is it easier for girls to get laid, it's easier for them to get a date or a boyfriend than it is for us guys to get a date or girlfriend, because us guys seem to always or usually have to initiate everything with girls, we have to be the ones to pull them.

A woman can go to the bar, and if she really wants to, can leave with a man. A guy can go to many bars, and there's no guarantee he'll leave with a woman."

I'd certainly say it's harder for a guy to get a girl than the other way around. Most women, from the time they were around 14 or so, have been getting attention from males. Guys, on the other hand, generally don't have a cache of women to choose from.

That's not to say it's any easier for women; just because they have more options doesn't mean any of the guys available to them are really what they are looking for. On the contrary, the guys who are available to them are the guys who otherwise haven't found a girl yet; all else being equal, they're probably from the less-desirable side of the scale. In the end, guys have to look harder to find a girl, but once they've found one they're easier to please. Girls don't have to look very hard to find a guy, in reality they don't actually literally have to find a guy, it just happens, girls are takers and choosers, guys go after what they want, yes there is a good and bad side to it, but being a taker and chooser is better because you have more options, you get to control the outcome situations more often, but they'll have to wait for some time to get a good guy. But still, even if it is a great, good, long-term serious committed relationship, the guy was the one that initiated it, did all or most of the work in order to get the girl to be in a relationship with him.

Overall, even if it is a serious, committed, long-term relationship, a great one, or just a hook-up, one-night stand, casual sex, etc. Girls have it entirely easier initially, us guys have to do all or most of the work in order to anything with or from a girl.

Thats why I think women have it easier.

• Girls are takers, Guys are choosers.

Tell that to my girl cousins who get approached by ugly losers all night, or cocky jerks. Great, you have the godly power to choose between the cream of the crap. The guys they really want are:

i. not even noticing them

ii. not motivated enough to talk to them

How many guys walk up to ugly or cocky girls? If you wanted to, sure, you COULD, and you COULD have sex with such a girl. The point is, you wouldn't want to.

• yea its kinda not fair... lol