Why do women like anal sex?

Why do women like to have it up your anal? What pleasure does it give you?

Sorry, meant to so why do women. I have never done it, and I don't think I will. Unless she really want to. And I'm not homophobic, if guys want to answer. Fine with me. I have a couple gay friends, as well as bi. So they don't bother me one bit.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Actually, I never used to like it before because it felt like I wanted to take a dump. Lol But once I started getting older that started changing for me. I now enjoy it very much! My man has an average size penis so it doesn't bother me at all. A big penis could hurt your Anus. But it's all about expanding the anal muscles. The more you practice and focus on it the more enjoyable it becomes for you and your partner. I seriously believe that sex is an evolution. The older you get the better it gets and the more you want to experience new things. You become more open-minded through out the years.

• Yes your preference can change over the years just like your taste in foods. I say can because some people don't and that's ok too - as long as the partner is not dying to boldly go where no man has gone before.

What Girls Said 6

• i can't stand anal . the only reason why I do it is for my boyfriend and he doesn't keep it in there that long because he knows I don't like it.

• "you women". You say it like all women like it. It's more rare for girls to like it, but guys are absolutely obsessed with it. I hate how guys will beg for it, but then when I am like "want me to shove something up your a**? You actually get off from it! I DON'T! " they freak out and are like OMG exit only! NO WAY. Makes me angry. It doesn't bother me if they are curious or want to do it once in a while, I just find it very selfish unless the girl initiates it. It's like, what, is your girl too loose or your dick too small that you need it tighter? Then why are you homophobic and say gay sex is gross, because that's basically what you are doing!

• And about the update. It's a huuuuuge turn on when guys have gay or bi friends :) So yay! Haha. And also a huge turn on that you won't MAKE her do anal like most guys. :)

• I know of like three bi girls, but I'm not friends just cause they are bi. I honestly didn't know they were bi until they told me. I just shrugged and said o well, it wouldn't change anything :)

• Honestly I don't think most females actually enjoy it there just trying to please there man,making them think that she is some freak in the bed which would eventually turn him on more, thinking she really doesn't have any lines that are not allowed to be crossed so eventually there love life together will be exciting, rushing =] Also I don't think its anal that they love its the thrill from it they enjoy when trying something new, there doing it for the moment.

• Might I add I have gotten anal before, and gosh it was not pleasant though I loved that feeling I got knowing we were switching things up a bit =]

• I don't like it. And I don't think I could ever get used to it. And I think any guy just has to accept that. I wouldn't say its fine if the guy would want it even if I love him And I think it just depends on the girl if she does or doesn't like it

• I had it before its ok I would rather do other position but my guy does like it sometime so I will do it

• It gives us the security that there is a better chance for us not to get pregnant. but I don't like it.

What Guys Said 2

• I actually didn't think ANY girls liked it! That if the consented to doing it, it was only because they felt they had to in order to show how mature they were or to keep their guy who'd have to be a jerk to ask his girl to try it. I don't think it's the right thing to be doing. Guys like it cause it's so tight and it makes them feel they have more power over the dumb girl.

• HELL NO! All my homegirls claim, "they do it to impress the guy" Just like we claim "we love cuddle after sex" That is a international bull Sh**