Why do women like anal sex?

Why do women like to have it up your anal? What pleasure does it give you?

Sorry, meant to so why do women. I have never done it, and I don't think I will. Unless she really want to. And I'm not homophobic, if guys want to answer. Fine with me. I have a couple gay friends, as well as bi. So they don't bother me one bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, I never used to like it before because it felt like I wanted to take a dump. Lol But once I started getting older that started changing for me. I now enjoy it very much! My man has an average size penis so it doesn't bother me at all. A big penis could hurt your Anus. But it's all about expanding the anal muscles. The more you practice and focus on it the more enjoyable it becomes for you and your partner. I seriously believe that sex is an evolution. The older you get the better it gets and the more you want to experience new things. You become more open-minded through out the years.

• Yes your preference can change over the years just like your taste in foods. I say can because some people don't and that's ok too - as long as the partner is not dying to boldly go where no man has gone before.