Great sex with my wife? Why do I want to watch someone else have sex with her ?

Just wondering if this is anyone else's fantasy ? Watching your girlfriend or wife get it on with another guy while you watch.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ok well my ex who I lost my V card to asked me to do this and so I did it because win I was watching playboy TV there was lots of guys were saying they liked this and so I guess I just thout I would make him happy so I did it then he got jealous win it happened and seed I was cheating so only do it if you know your ok with it and if you become jealous jump in and help out don't just let it hurt your relationship but you can look up fetishes on playboy.com and your not the only guy that likes it

• It's great that you were open for it..of course if your horney why not ..right ? I would probably at some point have to jump in after the other guy has exhausted himself. I will discuss with my wife the guidlines..wish me luck.

• Lol Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!! that's 1 thing me and me ex did not do. and that's wher we went wrong. but ther arre plinty of outher guys that like it to ang girls to so just be pahint with her and let her think on it

What Girls Said 1

• I would never do that for my boyfriend. I wouldn't want him to have sex with anyone one else and I sure wouldn't want to watch it! That's cheating.. its also disgusting.

What Guys Said 2

• ur a sad man lol. those guys who like to watch their wife getting F&&Ked by another dude are just not man enuff to please their women so they need a helping hand, or Co*K. SHAME

• I wanted to watch that as well. We planned to do that with a good friend of mine. It was incredibly hot to watch. We made an agreement that it was a one time thing, and I would be present the entire time. She apparently cannot comprehend that idea and felt she had a free pass to continue screwing him on the side for 6 months afterward. So it's hot, but be careful. It ended my relationship.

• Thats the risk you take..but so far, she has not taken off with the other guy, but did have sex with him afterward. No guarantees once Pandora is out of the box, so to speak.

• My first comment was directed about MY girlfriend. She had sex with him afterward, too, but did not dump me.........She got tired of him and we are still together.

• Wait wait wait.. so your girlfriend slept with that guy afterward and you were okay with it? Bro, that's just asking to get hurt in the long run. I dumped her too, not the otherway around. I was very clear about what I wanted to do and what the boundaries were.