Great sex with my wife? Why do I want to watch someone else have sex with her ?

Just wondering if this is anyone else's fantasy ? Watching your girlfriend or wife get it on with another guy while you watch.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ok well my ex who I lost my V card to asked me to do this and so I did it because win I was watching playboy TV there was lots of guys were saying they liked this and so I guess I just thout I would make him happy so I did it then he got jealous win it happened and seed I was cheating so only do it if you know your ok with it and if you become jealous jump in and help out don't just let it hurt your relationship but you can look up fetishes on playboy.com and your not the only guy that likes it

• It's great that you were open for it..of course if your horney why not ..right ? I would probably at some point have to jump in after the other guy has exhausted himself. I will discuss with my wife the guidlines..wish me luck.

• Lol Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!! that's 1 thing me and me ex did not do. and that's wher we went wrong. but ther arre plinty of outher guys that like it to ang girls to so just be pahint with her and let her think on it